Gruvia on vacation

Gray let the blinding sun envelope him with a warmness that caused him to exhale. Beneath him was a towel that spread out amongst the sprinkles of sand, embracing the ice mage between its tiny presence.

Using a hand, Gray molded a handful of sand into a mound and let it shower through his fingers. His eyes followed them through the summer breeze, where they twisted and distorted into thin air. That was when at the corner of his eye, he found his girl hobbling across the slippery surface. A hand clenched tightly to her sunhat that flapped violently against the wind and another shyly obscured her bare stomach.

Propping himself up with an elbow, he peered through his sunglasses with a tentative stare. Juvia immediately beamed back at him and quickened her pace.

Now aware of her beloved's presence, she had long forgotten about her flimsy sunhat and was now progressing closer with a jog. However, a gentle wind managed to steal the hat right off of her head. Gray couldn't help but stifle a laugh as Juvia let out a squeal, running the opposite direction in an attempt to retrieve it. But just as she bent down to gather the hat back into her arms, the ice mage found himself gawking at the beauty. Her bosom hung high in the air, as if she was seducing Gray unintentionally. The tiny flower skirt that fell to her thighs was now riding up higher as she swayed along with the breeze upon standing back up. Gray bit his lip nervously, suddenly aware of how little clothing she wore.

The water mage twirled victoriously with her hat in one hand and raised her chin in triumph as Gray rolled his eyes playfully.

But just as Juvia was about to begin her journey again, Gray groaned in annoyance when she fell face first into the sand.

The amount of time she spent getting to where he was slowly killed him. He wanted to immediately encircle his arms around her slim waist and pull her into a cold embrace that cooled her from the burning sun. The way he would murmur into her ear would make her giggle with joy as she twirled a lock of blue hair between her fingers.

Pulling himself upright, Gray was making his way over but immediately halted in his tracks as he rested his eyes on two men that somehow made their way to Juvia.

The tallest of the two slid his hand across her bare shoulders, causing Juvia to shiver away. Hiding behind her hat, she tried to escape his grasp but instead backed into the embrace of the second man. His arms caught her at the hip and captured her closer, leaning his lips closer to her ear.

Flicking away a stray lock of hair from her face, the man peered down at the appetising sight and smirked. "Hey, you look like you're alone." He violently jerked her closer as the helpless water mage tried to pull away from his constraint.

"You wanna hang out with us?"

Juvia resisted tears that threatened to fall. "Juvia's not interested," she snapped. Struggling to tear away from his snaking arm, she trembled with fright.

Before Juvia could attempt to peel away from the stranger's grasp, she felt a strong arm embrace her.

Gray knitted his eyebrows firmly together as he held Juvia against his chest.

"She's with me," he growled. Juvia could feel his hold tighten as he breathed heavily.

"Hey, sorry she-"

Gray snapped his attention to the other man.

"If any of you touch her I'll break your fucking arm off so scram."

Before the two could say anything else, Gray enveloped his other hand around her waist and Juvia felt herself ascend into his arms. He leaned down gently and gave her whisper, "you alright?"

Juvia wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder in response. Turning, the ice mage carried her away, leaving the two men dumbfounded.

Gray felt his feet sink into the sand as he effortlessly carried the girl across the beach.

"J-Juvia can walk herself, Gray-sama doesn't have to carry-"

Gray stopped to send her a glare. "You were stumbling all over the place." Juvia adjusted her hat sheepishly. "I don't want you falling into someone else's arms."

Juvia stared down at her intertwined fingers and pouted. "Juvia was too excited to see you, Gray-sama." She snuck a glance at his bare chest. "She got too excited." The ice mage cocked an eyebrow as he followed her gaze. He traced a finger across her bare waist in a circular motion, causing her to gasp. "You're so vulnerable," he murmured. Juvia held her breath as she felt Gray's lips linger at her ear. "Do you know how much you excite me?" Juvia felt her cheeks burn. "Juvia's not-" She was interrupted by the sudden tension at her shoulder as Gray caught her bikini strap between his teeth. Amused, Gray carefully guided the material down and off her shoulder. "Gray-sama, we're still outside," she panicked. Her head spun in all directions, clearly aware of passing tourists.

Gray grumbled in response as he began to let her back down. However, just as her feet touched the sand, Gray stuck out a tongue and gave her shoulder a playful lick. Juvia's hand immediately obscured her skin and she glared at him in annoyance. But her bright-pink blush gave her away.

Gray pushed a hand through his hair, fumbling with the white hairclip. He let his eyes survey the beautiful woman that rushed after him in embarassment. She gave him a shy smile and he felt his heart almost jump out of his chest.

"We'll be continuing inside."