A clingy Gray

"I thought your train left at nine?"
Juvia whirled to face Gray who had entered the bedroom, a scowl across his face. Juvia turned back to her suitcase that sat on the cushiony bed, carefully folding a pair of jeans.
"Gray-sama, it's seven already," she laughed. "Juvia wants to meet up with Erza-san before leaving."
Gray rubbed his eyes with a free hand, his other occupied with a coffee mug which he handed to Juvia. "Here," he grunted.
Juvia quickly dropped her clothes onto the bed and accepted it, taking a grateful sip of the warm beverage.
"Thanks, Gray-sama," Juvia grinned. She picked up a salmon pink bouffant dress and held it at her shoulders. "How does this look on Juvia?"
Gray studied the dress cautiously, his predatory eyes wandered on Juvia's curvaceous frame that stood out even beneath the thick bathrobe.
Juvia hastily picked up a second dress, holding it in front of her. "How about this one?"
Gray narrowed his eyes. After a few moments of silence, he spoke. "Show me the other one again?"
Juvia did as he asked and let the bouffant dress hover in front of her. "This one?"
Gray rested his chin on his hand, pursing his lips. "I think you'll have to wear it."
An overcast dimmed his eyes. "I want to see it on you."
Juvia fussed at first, glancing at the ticking clock behind her but she sighed in defeat. "Alright, Gray-sama. But Juvia is really going to be late."
She picked up the bouffant dress but paused as she felt Gray's gaze. "Gray-sama?" she whispered. "Juvia's going to change now."
"I know."
Juvia bit her lip, her fingers fiddled with the pink ruffles. "Juvia thinks it's best if Gray-sama waits outside."
Instead of leaving, he moved closer. Each step he took left Juvia breathless. She squeezed her eyes shut, feeling the ice mage's cold, husky voice tickle her ears as he leaned in. "If you don't start changing now you'll really be late."
The sound of the clock chimed along with his whisper.
Gray brooded over her collarbone, taking in the vanilla scent of her freshly applied moisturiser. "Or do you want me to do it for you?"
Heat rushed to her cheeks as she felt Gray's fingertips graze her bare neck, nonchalantly letting her cotton white bathrobe slip down her shoulders. "G-Gray-"
Gray pressed a finger to her delicate lips, silencing her. He studied her pale skin, letting his finger stroke her creamy exterior.
Juvia peered under her long eyelashes, cautiously watching as Gray reached down to undo the bow that was tied soundly around her waist.
Gray pressed his forehead to Juvia's neck, inhaling her fragrance carefully. He could smell the new shampoo she bought a few days ago- coconut mixed with lavender. He found the combination weird but Juvia insisted on buying it. After discovering this scent on her, he soon found it hard to admit that it was now his favourite aroma.
The fluffy rope was now hanging loosely at her hip.
He entwined his fingers between her silky hair and ran a hand through it. "The pink one," he muttered.
Juvia gawked at him shyly. He held his usual frown, but his eyes gleamed with a soft glow, as they lingered around her revealed skin. "You should go now," he murmured. He tucked a loose strand of blue hair behind her ear before bending down to pick up a navy shirt. His eyes flickered to the clock then back to Juvia, who stood lifeless and in shock.
"You're going to be late." He tugged the shirt over his bare chest.
"J-Juvia's going to wear the pink one then," she smiled, blushing.
Gray shot a look at the girl who was now patting down the dress, smoothing out the creases.
"You're going to wear that and show who?"
Juvia glanced back, frowning at Gray's creased eyebrows. "It's for tonight," Juvia gushed. "Erza-san got invited by the client to a party after we finish our job. She kindly insisted on Juvia going too." Juvia folded the dress and let it lie at the very top of her suitcase before shutting it closed. "Juvia's never been to a formal party before," she beamed. Her smile quickly faltered as Gray glared furiously at his feet.
"Juvia wanted Gray-sama to go as well! But the party is an hour after our job and-" she gulped, "and Juvia didn't think Gray-sama would mind..."
Gray buttoned his shirt, a red blush tinted his cheeks. "I do mind..." he mumbled. "I want to see you in that dress." His voice was barely audible but Juvia could catch his words anytime. "And for my eyes only."
Juvia gasped a little, not believing her ears. "Gray-sama?" she rushed over to his side, ignoring the fact that she was going to be late. "Can you say that to Juvia again?"
Gray hastily turned, making his way out to the living room. "I didn't say anything," he grumbled. "Wipe that dumb grin off your face," he snapped.
Juvia's cheeks puffed as she tried to hold back from laughing. "Is Gray-sama being clingy right now? Will Gray-sama miss Juvia?" She poked at his muscular arm playfully. "Gray-sama misses Juvia," she giggled. Gray diverted his gaze and rubbed his neck. "You should get going. It's half past seven," he growled.
Juvia immediately glanced at the clock and yelped. "Oh no, oh no..." she blubbered. "Juvia was supposed to meet Erza-san at quarter past seven."
Gray slipped an arm around her waist from behind. He burrowed his face in the nape of her neck and inhaled. "I'm sure she'll understand." Gray straddled her between his waist. "She can wait."
Juvia scotched to the wardrobe, with Gray still clinging onto her firmly.
"Juvia needs to get changed now."
Gray tightened his grip.
"Seriously, Gray-sama," she groaned. Gray grumbled in response, sinking his head further down her back.
"Juvia's going to be angry if you don't let her go right now," Juvia snapped. Her curved lips gave her away but Gray obeyed anyway. He loosened his embrace but his arms still at grazed her hips. "Are you sure you're not forgetting anything?" he hummed into her neck.
Juvia shuffled back to her suitcase and gave it a light jiggle, making sure it was locked properly. "Juvia's sure."
"One hundred percent sure?" Gray raised an eyebrow, as a smirk crawled to his face.
With an effortless pull, Gray twirled Juvia so she faced him. "You're not going to miss a certain someone?"
Juvia broke into a smile to which Gray beamed at. The water mage brought up her delicate hands and pulled Gray into a kiss. Before Gray could kiss back, she pulled away. "Juvia wants to keep you on your toes," she winked. Gray opened his mouth to speak but Juvia grabbed her blue dress and disappeared into the bathroom.
Gray was left flabbergasted, his face scorched a crimson red.
"Fuck," he groaned. He dropped his face into his palms and shifted his weight onto the bed behind him. He heard the sound of fabric dropping to the floor and the high-pitched noise of a zip. Gray ruffled his hair with a hand, pushing it away from his eyes as he took all the willpower he had from barging in.
After a few moments of shuffling, Juvia emerged. Her hair was now tied into a high ponytail that spiraled in curls and rested at her shoulders. Her thick, blue dress ended at her ankles and a slit revealed her thigh that was marked with a Fairy Tail emblem.
Gray heaved the suitcase from the floor and followed her out the door. "Remember to eat."
Juvia adjusted her dress hurriedly, making her way to the door. "Juvia will. Juvia left some Gray buns in the pantry, make sure you eat them." Gray stifled a chuckle.
"Don't overwork yourself." He shrouded Juvia's coat around her petite frame.
"Juvia won't," she grinned, sliding her arms into the toasty sleeves.
"Also, make sure you-"
Juvia hooked her arms around Gray's neck and clasped her lips to his. She moaned as Gray managed to react quickly this time, nimbly flicking his tongue across her bottom lip. His mouth protruded onto hers hungrily.
Gray rested his hand on her jaw, eventually breaking away. "Have a nice trip."
Juvia presented him with a radiating smile. "I'll miss you Gray-sama."
"You better."