NINETEEN

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

Take a look at Timothèe Chalamet behind the scenes on hosting SNL! It is confirmed on December 12th 2020 Timothèe will be hosting SNL, only on NBC

Take a look at Timothèe Chalamet behind the scenes on hosting SNL! It is confirmed on December 12th 2020 Timothèe will be hosting SNL, only on NBC. The show will be live! Tune in to NBC December 12th!

click here to read more!

INSTAGRAM
[ cherrywillard ]

liked by tchalamet and 5,890,765 others

cherrywillard tune in to nbc december 12th;)

view all comments

tchalamet i meannnn
cherrywillard cmonnnn
567,430 replies

unknown shitting

unknown CRYING

unknown i'm sobbing

unknown so damn proud

unknown i better get a skit w pete

unknown NO CAUSE THIS SAVED 202o

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

cherry
okay but i want u to come 😭

zendaya
i wishhh
i tried to get off work but
they really need me to film that day
ur lucky u got off

cherry
i know but i have to leave the next
day at like 5 am

zendaya
i'll be watching!

cherry
i also get to meet his mom
i'm not nervous at all!

cherryi also get to meet his mom i'm not nervous at all!

zendaya
u will love her!!

cherry
well i know that
i hope she likes me

zendaya
r u kidding she will!

cherry
crossing fingers

"where to?" timothèe asked as they walked hand in hand on the streets of new york. cherry shrugged her shoulders, leaning her head on his shoulders. timothèe grabbed her hand, tracing the tattoos on her fingers. she smiled at him, thinking about how far their relationship had come just within a couple months. they began walking in the direction of cherrys apartment, "you know i've never seen your apartment." cherry stopped him and he turned to look at her. the wind was rustling his curls and he leaned his head back, facing her. "is that where you wanna go?" he said and cherry nodded. "if you must see it." he shook his head playfully and turned around. cherry grabbed his hand and followed his lead.

"i've never met pete before.. kinda awkward." cherry said, thinking of arianas ex. timothèe laughed, "he's afraid of you" he laughed. "no way" she joked as they took their journey step by step. they always enjoyed every moment together. the city was bright despite the late hour. "it was funny, the table read" cherry said, thinking about the dumb jokes that were in the script. timothèe laughed again, "thanks, i wrote some of it with the other actors." cherry squeezed his hand, "are you nervous for the show?" timothèe didn't answer for a second. cherry let him take his time. he squeezed her hand back, "yes but it's an exciting nervous... i just hope everyone likes it. it's one of my first projects since quarantine." cherry nodded, "you're fans are very very excited." she nudged him.

she's seen some tweets on twitter about it and it made people so happy already. "ah yes i cant wait for them to see." they neared an apartment building and cherry looked up. timothèe lead her inside, keeping his hand on her back. they seemed to grow closer in touch as well, ever since their first kiss.

☁︎︎