TWENTY

INSTAGRAM STORY
[ cherrywillard ]

INSTAGRAM STORY[ cherrywillard ]

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

cherry
no cause i'm freaking out

zendaya
take a breath ok?
you will love his mom
she will love u

cherry
never met a guys parents before
oh shit she's here gtg

zendaya
AH ok i love u

cherry took a deep breath as she stood up, preparing to meet timothée's mom. timothèe rubbed her hand as she turned to give his mom a hug. cherry smiled and watched the interaction. they exchanged words of encouragement and how proud of a mom she was. charlotte listened and couldn't help but smile more. suddenly timothèe turned towards her, "mom this is cherry." he said and his mom stepped forward arms reached out. "charlotte, it's so nice to meet you!" she squeezed her tightly. "it's so nice to meet you as well, i've heard a lot of great things." cherry smiled as they pulled away. her nerves washed away as they talked more.

"i've heard great things about you as well." she spoke and timothée rolled his eyes. "alright mom don't go spilling my secrets." the group laughed and talked until it was time for timothèe to get to set. his mom hugged him one last time.

she gave the two some privacy and cherry gently grabbed his arm. "are you nervous?" she asked and he grabbed her hand. "very" he breathed out, "i don't like to show my mom how nervous i get." cherry frowned, "it's okay, you'll be great." she touched his face and pulled his mask up for him. they said their goodbyes and cherry made her way back to timothèe's mom.

INSTAGRAM STORY
[ cherrywillard ]

after the show, the group decided to get drinks

after the show, the group decided to get drinks. it was about an hour of hanging out when cherry grew tired. they parted ways with everyone and headed back to cherrys apartment. "i still can't believe i got to meet your mom... i've never met someone's mom before." timothèe laughed and grabbed her hand, holding it with his own. "okay that's the champagne talking.. i mean i've never met someone's mom you know like ... someone i'm dating" she tried but she felt a little loopy with the champagne in her system.

"she loved you" he said "and we're dating now?" timothèe smirked and cherry realized what she said. cherry forgot timothèe wasn't her boyfriend. "you know what i mean" she brushed it off. suddenly timothèe grabbed her arm, stopping her from walking further. "charlotte.." he began and her eyes widened. her stomach turned it knots and it was like she was sober. "no no no" she started to panic, flashbacks from past relationships flooded her brain. "please tell me you're not breaking up with me." she took a step back and timothèe immediately followed.

"what?" he asked, confused by her actions. "this shit always happens to me. you were the one good thing timothèe-" she started to rant and he grabbed her cheeks. "no no i'm not breaking up with you." he stared into her dark orbs and she blinked. "be my girlfriend charlotte" his hands warmed her cheeks and she was stunned. her panic of the thought of him breaking up with her left. she tried to smile but her cheeks were smooshed. "yes" she said as she grabbed his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss.

INSTAGRAM STORY
[ tchalamet ]

INSTAGRAM STORY[ tchalamet ]

☁︎︎