THIRTEEN

cherry stumbled through the streets of new york city. her a timothèe laughed as they tried to find her apartment building. "no because you made me go out tonight!" she laughed, leaning on him for support. "okay i did but come on! you had a good time" he laughed with her, also leaning on her for support. "ugh timmy i've only known you for some months and now i'm drunk walking around new york city with you at 3 am" she smiled up at him. he had his hood up, his hair messily covering his eyes. "ugh cherry..." he trailed off, becoming serious, "i wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with you right now.. in this moment."

"same.." she smiled, closing her eyes as she walked. "you've never called me cherry before." she noticed, it made butterflies explode from her stomach. "you've never called me timmy before" he said. cherry opened her eyes, "hmmm" she smiled brightly. "what?" timothèe asked as cherry jumped in front of him with a smile. "i'm happy" she said, it was the first time in a long time she felt happy. timothèe grabbed his phone, capturing a picture. cherrys eyes widened as she realized what he did. "oh shit" timothèe mumbled as he slowly backed away. cherry laughed and began running after him.

the two laughed as they chased each other through the city. it took about an hour to get back to cherrys apartment. the two didn't want to go to sleep but unfortunately cherry couldn't keep her eyes open. it was four am and she knew she didn't want timothèe to leave. as they entered the apartment and went to cherrys room she slowly closed the door, before timothèe could say anything she started, "stay" was all she could say. "okay.." timothèe smiled lightly at her. the two just stood there, "i'll sleep on the couch" timothèe said and went to open the door, "no y-you can sleep in the bed with me.. it's fine" she nodded quickly and timothèe let out a chuckle. "okay" he said as the two sat on the bed.

INSTAGRAM
[ cherrywillard ]

liked by zendaya and 6,786,645 others

cherrywillard lunch date @tchalamet

view all comments

zendaya OMG
  unknown PLS ARE THEY DATING
80k replies

tchalamet shoe game strong
cherrywillard alwaysss;)
300k replies

unknown SHIT

colbybrock ohhhh
unknown o shit
unknown love triangle
1,678 replies

unknown i cant handle this

unknown date date date

unknown the way she switches up on guys

unknown :(

unknown don't take timmy away from us

TIMOTHÈE CHALAMET AT ROOFTOP PARTY WITH CHARLOTTE WILLARD!

Timothèe Chalamet and Charlotte Willard were spotted at a rooftop party in New York City last night! This picture was given to us by someone in the party

Timothèe Chalamet and Charlotte Willard were spotted at a rooftop party in New York City last night! This picture was given to us by someone in the party. Reports say they were very comfortable together in said party. The two have been spending a lot of time together. No reports of them officially dating but we can assume so! We love it!

click here to read more!

INSTAGRAM
[ tchalamet ]

liked by cherrywillard and 4,897,654 others

view all comments

cherrywillard 🖤
tchalamet 📝
unknown WHAT DOES IT MEAN
100k replies

zendaya OMGGGGGGGG
90k likes

unknown ughhh

unknown at this point i just wanna know

unknown babies

unknown ok we get it u like each other

unknown i mean i ship

unknown NOOOO

unknown rip timmy stans

TWITTER

cherrywillard
📝
300k likes 100k retweets 200k comments

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎