FOUR

IMESSAGE
[ zendaya ]

zendaya
ummm u and timothèe

cherry
what

zendaya
you know what

cherry
ummmm we're just friends

zendaya
sureeee
i smell a crush

cherry
i hate u
i have to go

zendaya
hahah u know i'm right
read at 3:42

CHARLOTTE WILLARD REVEALS HER CELEBRITY CRUSH | 17 QUESTIONS

charlotte smiled at the camera, waiting for the que to go. she fixed her hair and straightened her back. she looked at the camera, "hi i'm charlotte willard and i'm doing 17 questions with seventeen." cherry smiled and and looked at her phone, making sure the questions were listed. she smiled at she read the first one, "how old were you when you had your first kiss?" charlotte read with a small laugh, she remembered the old memories and cringed. "i was 15, and very nervous" she giggled "it was after a school dance and i was waiting for my mom to pick me up and as she was pulling up he decided it was the perfect time to kiss me." she shook her head. "it was so embarrassing, i jumped in the car and told my mom to pretend she didn't just see that."

charlotte moved down to the next question, "who is your celebrity crush?" she read and her cheeks grew hot, "umm this is embarrassing" she laughed, wondering if she should lie. at the last moment she decided to just say it, "timothèe chalamet, i mean come on who doesn't have a crush on timothèe chalamet." she smiled and quickly loaded the next questions. "what's your favorite movie?" cherry racked her brain, "oh i love any and all classic horror movies, i love tim burton movies ummm i watch a lot of movies" she laughed and went to the next question. "what's your favorite show? i would say stranger things at the moment" she said and moved to the next question.

"what advice do you have for kids going into acting?" charlotte smiled at the camera. "i would say to be patient and work hard." cherry remembered her younger years of trying to become and actress and getting rejected over and over. "what was your reaction to getting the role of charli on euphoria?" cherry beamed "i was in shock, i remember jumping up and down and hugging my mom because she happened to be over at my apartment that day. i thought... finally!" charlotte laughed. "i got rejected from all of my roles except for my extra roles, so i was beyond excited."

"what's one thing you would tell your younger self?" cherry felt her mood change "i would say that it will be okay and things won't be that way forever" she nodded. she moved to the next question quickly, "how do you get through hard times? .. i surround myself with people i love and people who i know will be there for me no matter what." her mood went back to before, beaming with smiles. "how was your high school experience? i had a pretty boring high school experience" she laughed "i went to school and straight home, i never went to football games or anything. i wasn't much of a people person, i was very shy."

she read the next question, "what was your first job? i was a barista at starbucks here in new york, and i would audition for a lot of roles in between that, trying to get acting jobs as much as i could." she recalled a time when she first got her role as an extra for the avengers movie. "what's your favorite song? i love ariana's new album, so every single song on that album is my favorite!" cherry began to hum positions, "amazing" she laughed turning to the next question. "boy advice? hmm i'm really bad with boys but i'd say to stay true to yourself, don't get lost in the relationship. you can follow your dream as well as your partners, it should be a 50/50 relationship." charlotte remembered all the horrible relationships she'd been in.

"why do people call you cherry? well.. my dad actually gave me the nickname, i love cherry's and would eat them by the bags, so my dad randomly started calling me that, also he says charlotte and cherry just make sense." cherry smiled at the memory of her dad. she missed her parents, living in new york and filming all the time while her parents were in california was still an adjustment. "what's your favorite book? i love the twilight series, i also love the book call me by your name." she smiled at the thought of timothèe playing the role of elio. she mentally rolled her eyes at thinking of him.

"if you weren't acting, what would you be doing?" charlotte thought for a second "i'd probably be in college, i really love fashion and i'd love to be a designer." she said, wondering what her life would be like if she perused that instead of acting. "why did you move to new york? i've always loved the city, i grew up in la. the city makes me feel not alone? if that makes sense." she laughed. "lastly, when are we getting season two of euphoria?" cherry laughed "soon i promise." she smiled "thank you so much for watching me answer seventeen questions with seventeen." charlotte waved and shut off the camera.

☁︎︎ ☾ ☁︎︎