Bad news

"Oi, Hinata!" Kageyama said. Hinata stood still, he quickly hid the confession letter behind his back. "Hinata?" A female voice said. "Oh yeah, this is Shoyo Hinata. He's from my volleyball team-" Hinata looked at the girl who was holding Kageyama's hand. "Oh! Right, the annoying one you told me about!" She said.

"No- that's Tsukishima." Kageyama quickly said. Hinata just stood there watching them talk. *Why we're they holding hands?* He thought. He felt his heart start breaking a little. "Oh, my bad." She said. "Yuna, Hinata is the short one I told you about."

*Act normal.* Hinata thought "Short?!" Hinata looked at Kageyama. "Stop being so loud! Let me finish talking." Kageyama looked at Hinata. "Hinata, this is-" *Don't say it, Don't say it Kageyama* Hinata thought "This is my girlfriend." Kageyama said.

Hinata felt his heart sink. *Girl...friend?* He thought some more. Yuna looked at Hinata "Oh! Now I remember the energetic one! The one you always talk about." She said, she smiled. Something about that smile made Hinata feel uneasy.

"I didn't know that the great Kageyama could get a girlfriend!" Hinata said to try and forget his feelings. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Kageyama said.

"Well I don't know, I thought you were all about volleyball and stuff y'know?" Kageyama flinched a little. "You're one to talk! You don't think about anything else besides volleyball too!" Hinata frowned "You don't know that!" Their bickering was stopped by Yuna's laughter.

"You guys are funny." She said. Kageyama looked at her. "Sorry about that, Yuna." Hinata started to get a little irritated. Yuna looked down at Hinata's hand noticing the envelope in Hinata's hands. "Hey Hinata, what's that envelope in your hands for?" She asked. Hinata looked at her in confusion, looked down at his hand and then realized. "Oh uhm this is for one of my teachers. Some overdue work you know? Haha it's nothing important. Anyways pretty sure we have practice starting soon so I'm gonna get going, bye!"

Hinata ran off to the gym. Yuna tilted her head a little in confusion. She looked at Kageyama, "What was that about?" She asked him. "I have no clue but I should get going too." Kageyama replied with.

"Okay, I'll meet you after practice?" Yuna asked. "Umm sure, if you want." Kageyama said with less emotion in his voice now. "Oh- okay I'll see you later." Yuna watched as Kageyama walked off.