Confrontation

Yuna walked into the Mcdonald's, she started looking for Hinata and Kageyama. "Where are those three bitc..." she mumbled to herself. She soon noticed Natsu's orange hair, and she immediately knew that it was them. She sat down at a table and waited for Hinata or Kageyama to get up.

"Shoyo can you get me more ketchup?" Natsu looked at her brother. Hinata nodded and got up and started walking to where the sodas and sauces were. Now's my chance. Yuna got up, walked over to the sauces and bumped into Hinata, causing him to spill the ketchup.

"Oh sorry, my bad." She laughed. Hinata recognized that voice, he quickly turned around to see Yuna's face of evil. "Oh uhm it's okay..." he looked away and started to clean up the ketchup.

"Look I get that you and MY BOYFRIEND and like best friends, but just because you're his best friend or whatever doesn't mean you can steal him from me." The anger in her voice made Hinata feel uncomfortable and upset. "Is that what this is about?" Hinata said without looking at the angry girl.

"At least look at me when I'm talking!" She stepped closer to Hinata. "Kageyama is mine. Remember who he is dating here." She said. Hinata chuckled and looked at her "You're jealous aren't you?" Yuna stepped back, she was the one who felt intimidated now. "Y-yeah so what if I am? I'm getting you to back off." Her voice was starting to get shaky.

"Well, I don't care that you're jealous of whatever kind of relationship I have with Kagayama or if you're his girlfriend. Kageyama's happiness is more important to me than anything else in this situation. If you're what makes him happy... then I'll let it be." Hinata said, finishing uo filling up his ketchup. "Is that all you have to say?" Hinata looked back at Yuna, she was speechless. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Then suddenly, a voice spoke up.

"What's taking so long..." Kageyama stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw Yuna. "Yuna what are you doing here?" he asked Yuna, who looked like she was ready to start a tantrum. "I think you two need to talk, I'm going back with Natsu." Hinata walked away. Kageyama and Yuna stood there, time felt like it stood still or like it was going slower.

Then finally, Yuna spoke up. "So you said no to our date so you could spend the whole day holding hands and getting all lovey dovey with that- that boy?" She looked at Kageyama's eyes, waiting for him to say something. Kageyama looked down at the ground. "Yuna, can we talk about this tomorrow?" Kageyama asked without even looking at her.

"Fine. whatever, I have better things to do right now anyways. Go back to CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT STUPID BOY!" Yuna stormed out of the McDonald's. Kageyama was ready to bang his head against the wall. He walked back to the table, Natsu and Hinata were patiently waiting.

"Hinata, I'm sorry about that..." Kageyama looked at Hinata. "It's fine." Hinata mumbled without looking at Kageyama. "We should hurry up and eat before it gets late." Kageyama waited for Hinata to say something but instead, he just nodded. Natsu just kept eating.

The rest of the evening was quiet. No more laughing, no more talking, just quietness. Well between Kageyama and Hinata, Natsu was still as talkative as ever. They soon reached Kageyama's house, "Thanks for inviting me dummy." Kageyama tried to get something out of Hinata. "I guess I'll see you monday." Kageyama started unlocking his door. He looked back at Hinata and Natsu, Natsu looked just as confused as Kageyama.

"I'm sorry about earlier with Yu-" Kageyama was stopped halfway through his sentence. Hinata pressed his lips against Kageyama's, they kissed for a little longer before Hinata finally pulled away. Natsu let out a small gasp "...It's fine. Just make sure you figure that all out idiot." Hinata started walking away. "See you monday!" Hinata waved at Kageyama, who was still frozen in shock. Natsu also waved goodbye and then two siblings walked home.

Kageyama put his hand over his lips, his face turned redder. His lips formed into a smile. "You dumbass."

"SHOYO!" Natsu yelled out of excitement "You kissed him you kissed him you kissed himmmm!" she kept celebrating. On the other hand Hinata was freaking out "I kissed him- he has a girlfriend..." he kept thinking while Natsu kept celebrating. Suddenly, she stopped.

"Shoyo... I don't like that girl who was yelling at you." Hinata was taken by surprise, he looked at Natsu. "It's okay Natsu. It's not like she hurt me or anything." he said to reassure her. Natsu looked up at Hinata "She's still a big meanie and if she's Kageyama's girlfriend well then Kageyama has a bad choice in girls. But not in boys because you'll be his boyfriend! Right?" Natsu smiled. Hinata felt a lot better hearing that.

All the while Yuna and Kageyama were texting. I have to do it now or tomorrow. he was determined to break up with her.

Yuna: Tomorrow, the park, at 10am. You better show up.

Kageyama: Why so early?

Yuna: I don't have to time later in the day🙄

Yuna: You better not flake out on me😠

Kageyama: okay okay fine.

Yuna: See you tomorrow.

Kageyama let go of his phone. "I only want to see Hinata..." Kageyama picked up his phone again. He dialed Hinata's number. Ringing ring ring "Hello?" Hinata answered. "Hey-" Kageyama awkwardly said. "Huh? Kageyama? Everything alright you don't normally call." Hinata asked.

"Of course everything is okay!" Kageyama didn't know how to feel. "Is it so bad for me to want to talk to you?" He asked. Hinata laughed "Kageyama quit being so weird."

"I'm not being weird! You are!" Kageyama exclaimed. They kept talking with each other for the rest of the night.