Still my girlfriend?

Kageyama woke up. He always dreaded sundays, because it meant going back to school. But this time, he had actual things to do besides practicing volleyball. "How do you even break up with someone?" he kept asking himself. He looked it up while getting ready. Nothing. "tch. no good advice here... I could ask Sugawara for some help, right?"

Kageyama debated on it for a little and then he decided. Ringing Ringing Ringing "Heyo!" Sugawara answered. "Hey um Suga-" He said. "Kageyama? Are you alright? Do I need to call the police for anything?" Sugawara asked. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT? Kageyama sighed, "No I'm fine." he muttered.

"Oh? You don't normally call or text though." Sugawara was confused. Kageyama took a deep breath. This is embarrassing, he thought. "Suga- do you know how to break up with someone?" Kageyama sheepishly asked. "Eh? Are you planning to break up with Yuna?" Sugawara started to get a little worried.

"Yeah. I want to be with Hinata." Sugawara could hear the determination in Kageyama's voice. Sugawara hesitated for a little and then said "How much time do we have?"

[10am, At the Park]

Yuna waited in the park. "Hurry up" she mumbled. She waited a couple minutes. She had waited enough.

Yuna: Where are you?? I told you not to flake out on me.😠

Kageyama: I know I'm almost here.

Yuna: Hurry please!!

Kageyama spotted Yuna. Remember what you practiced with Sugawara he kept telling himself as he got closer and closer to her. Yuna finally noticed him. She slightly waved at him. "We need to talk," They both said at the same time. "You go first." Kageyama waited for her to speak. Yuna took a deep breath and then spoke "You like Hinata, don't you?" She asked him. I already know the answer she thought. "Yuna, I'm sorry." Kageyama decided It's now or never.

"Yuna, you're a great girl really. But it's not going to work out. I'm sorry, I know it was kinda short and I didn't treat you nice either-" Yuna covered Kageyama's mouth. She shook her head "You practiced that, didn't you?" She stared at him. Kageyama looked away from her, he hesitated to say anything. He just nodded. "I don't want to hear something rehearsed. I want to hear what you're feeling now." She took her hands off of Kageyama's mouth.

"Okay but I really am sorry. Yes maybe I do like Hinata- and maybe I'm doing this because of him but don't blame him, he's too dumb to even convince me to do this." Kageyama bluntly stated. Yuna laughed "I can't tell if you're defending him or offending him."

Kageyama waited for her to speak again. "Look, I really wanted for us to work out, however I'm not sure you could say the same so, just tell me. Did you ever really have feelings for me?" She went back to her serious persona. Kageyama quietly shook his head. Yuna was a little hurt by that. "You know, you're kinda an asshole." She looked off into the distance.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Kageyama was taken aback by that. Yuna giggled a little. "You got into a relationship with a girl you didn't even like back. You're lucky I'm not a really, really emotional girl. Who knows what might've happened." She kept lecturing Kageyama. Kageyama didn't mind though, he knew he deserved it. "Little word of advice, don't do the same to Hinata. He's a special guy, and... he's perfect for you." She turned back to look at Kageyama. "So don't do anything bad to him."

Kageyama didn't know how to feel about her saying these things. I already know I don't want to ever hurt him, his thoughts were racing. "Tobio Kageyama, promise me you won't hurt him." Yuna looked deep into Kageyama's eyes. He couldn't help but feel intimidated by her stare. "I- uhm I promise not to hurt him!" Yuna knew he was sincere based on his voice alone.

"Good. I hope you learned your lesson. NOW GO GET YOUR MANS!" She started pushing him "Oh and give me Hinata's number please! I have to apologize to him." She stopped pushing him "Bye now ex-boyfriend!" She ran off. Kageyama was left even more confused than before but he didn't care. All he cared about was Hinata.

He started running to Hinata's house. Hinata! I'm coming for you! he started running faster and faster. He didn't slow down, not even when he started to lose his breath.