Am I fine with this?

[After Practice]

Kageyama got out of the changing room and saw Nishinoya, Yachi, Sugawara and Hinata but Kiyoko was now with them. "Hey aren't you guys going home?" He asked. They all looked at him, he couldn't see Hinata though. "Hinata aren't we walking together?" Sugawara walked up to Kageyama "We kind of need to talk with Hinata for a little." Kageyama looked confused. "Oh okay." He walked out of the gym.

Sugawara walked back, Hinata was crying a little. "It's okay Hinata, anyone can see that you're a great person! Kageyama doesn't know what he's missing out on." Yachi said. Nishinoya patted Hinata on the back "Yeah! He'll realize how much of a cool dude you are sooner or later." He smiled at Hinata.

"Look Hinata, Kageyama is really oblivious to these kinds of things so he probably doesn't realize how much he actually cares about you." Sugawara looked at Hinata. "He probably doesn't know how much you like him either." Yachi said in an attempt to comfort Hinata. "Yeah man, don't think too much of it Shoyo." Nishinoya added.

Kiyoko awkwardly stood there not knowing what to say. "Umm Hinata-" she said. "You're a great person" everyone else was quiet. Then Nishinoya yelled out "KIYOKO COMPLEMENT ME NOW PLEASE!" Kiyoko sighed "Anyways, Hinata, it'll be okay."

[Meanwhile, with Kageyama and Yuna]

Kageyama walked out of the gym, Yuna was waiting for him. "Kageyama, over here!" She waved at him. "Hey Sato- I mean Yuna." He said awkwardly. "Still getting used to it?" She asked. "Yeah, I guess." He said. Yuna felt a little awkward, "So how was practice?" She continued to try and keep a conversation. "It was weird." He said.

"Oh? How come?" Yuna looked at him. "Hinata- he kept missing my sets. It's not normal for that to happen. Usually it's all okay with the occasional mistake and even then it's not that bad. I can't seem to figure anything about him out today..." Kageyama looked up at the sky.

Yuna felt the jealousy build up inside her a little. "Oh- Hinata is the short one, right?" She said. "Yeah. It's annoying how often he missed the sets today! And didn't walk home with me either. It's just all weird." Kageyama said with more emotion in his voice.

"Why walk home with him when you have me?" She asked Kageyama. "It's different." Kageyama said bluntly.

Yuna tried to shake off her jealousy. "You guys really are great friends aren't you?" She faked a laugh. Kageyama stopped walking. "Friends?" That label didn't sit right with Kageyama. "Yeah! You guys are more than teammates right? That's why you talk about him so much."

Yuna was trying to get herself to believe that. "Well- I guess so? I've never talked to him about that stuff. It's not really the word I would use." Kageyama tried thinking of the word.

"Best friends...?" Yuna felt her patience grow thinner. "Something like that I guess." Kageyama said, his voice going back to a monotone voice. "Oh, then how come you don't call him by his first name..." Yuna's voice was drowned out by Kageyama's thoughts.

This is weird- I'm not satisfied with "best friend" either. If I don't want that- then what do I want, am I even fine with this? Kageyama was lost deep into thought. Yuna tapped Kageyama on the shoulder. "Kageyama?" He snapped out of it. "Oh um sorry about that." Yuna sighed "you know, you always seem so spaced out... it's kind of cute."

Kageyama looked away from her. A silence grew between them. Yuna broke the silence again "Well anyways, we're close to my home I don't wanna slow you down any longer so I'll get going on my own."

Yuna smiled at him and waved goodbye. Kageyama waved back at her then started to walk all on his own. He felt alone without Hinata. "Dang it Hinata, you dumbass why didn't you just walk home with me?!" Kageyama mumbled to himself.

"I'm not okay with this." Kageyama was still talking to himself. He walked home hoping to at least get a message from Hinata like always, but nothing today.

"DANG IT JUST SEND A MESSAGE ALREADY ITS THAT TIME OF THE DAY!" He wanted to walk to Hinata's house and yell at him. Whatever. It's fine, we're fine, it's just one weird day. Everything will be back to normal tomorrow. He thought.