Chapter 5. Date

@AndrewHass AndrewHass you made my day thank you very much. ^^^ for motivation.
|
*
*
*
*
|

"I have an idea!" Tessa suddenly yell. " Tell you about some people, they never give your ears a break. " If you damage my ears, I promise I'll break you" I said sternly ( in a playful way of course).

" Now spill" I said getting comfortable in the couch watching Paw Patrol with Jonah.
"I have an idea" she repeated.

" You already said that ymmud" ( dummy backwards).
" What is y-m-m-u-d?" She asked confuse with a cute pout.

" It is my word that I created, now what's the brilliant idea of yours my darling" I said in a British accent.

" Why don't you go on a date with Nathan? I can see he clearly likes you."

" ARE YOU MAD!!" What kind of question is she asking, she knows why I can't show my face especially in public areas.

" Listen, no one here has ever seen your face and it's only one time."

" That's dumb, don't you think they won't find me!?"

" Mama, tb 🥺" Jonah said. Maybe he wanted me to lower my voice.

" Sorry baby" I apologised placing him on the ground carefully.

" Tessa, kitchen" I said walking pass her towards the kitchen.

" I know what your saying but come on, you haven't been out on a date in how long." I've only been on one date. Nothing important but it just didn't end well.

" Fine I will go but how will Nathan go? He isn't interested in me" I said pouring water in a glass cup.

" I went to Max and he said he was gonna help, BUT I didn't tell him who the friend was" I looked on her to tell me the truth because I knew it was not the complete truth. I think there is more to what the story than she will tell me. She talks in a spanish accent when she gets nervous. I don't know why and she was doing it.

" What did you do?"

" Ok, I had to disguise myself a bit, flirt with him and then I told him my friends were too scared to come talk to him. So he wouldn't know who I am AND I changed my voice to a thick spanish accent."

" Ok but can I see the disguise"

" Sure" she said in a thick spanish accent. I knew she was getting nervous.