Happy New Years!!

Haha I left y'all in 2020 cuz of time zone differences

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!I'll publish ask or dare 3 sometime tomorrow (January 1st)

I'll publish ask or dare 3 sometime tomorrow (January 1st)

It's been a great year, y'all! I started Wattpad mid March, and look how far we've come! I thank you all for being so amazing and supportive!
Special shoutouts to:

CrazyShake  for supporting me from the very beginning and never hesitating to read and vote on a story

Flameshadows_Clan For also supporting me from the beginning. You and Crazy were my first two followers! Thank you guys!

migulehov , Animalover293938 , Ghost_Fantom and Lucasrescuerider for being great friends throughout this time! You three, along with Crazy and Flameshadow, have been with me for a very long time and I feel we have developed the closest bond. I look forward to forming close bonds with everyone else as well!

jflvblvdf TheUltraDragon RaptorWriter01 mtimmons961  have also been great friends! I hope to grow closer to you over this upcoming year

Pargash_Dayington Smiling_Insanity JusstAddy Retpxi and MaterWelon1201 have been the foundations of my new adopting hobby, and the creators of some of my favorite OCs. Thank you guys so much for spending your time and effort designing and trading!

GrahaTiaTheMiqote stepped in last minute and poured out nothing but support. Over our many PMs, You calmed me when I was mad and gave me a world I could never imagine (tagged me to an AlphinaudXReader oneshots collection). Thank you for being amazing!

You have all been great to hang with over Wattpad! I love all your stories and appreciate everything you all have done for me! I hope I can do the same during our time in 2021.

For now, here are the queued stories:

Ask Or Dare 3 (Rescue Riders)
Aberrants United (Pets United/Ark crossover)
A World Below Us (FFxiv/Ark crossover)

Me and Ghost_Fantom are also writing a Rescue Riders story together! Make sure to follow her so you get the notification when it comes out!

GrahaTiaTheMiqote  also asked recently if we could write a story together! This will probably be released sometime at the end of 2021 as I am already writing one with Ghost and have other stories in queue.

Again, thank you all for being amazing! Happy New Years everyone!!