Explanation

So the last chapter was short, rushed, and not put together that well. What can I say? I was in a state of sadness (I still am). So here's the story:

A little while ago, the scions of the seventh dawn (my squad) were split up. The crystal braves, an elite team of soldiers established by Alphinaud to protect Eorzea, had betrayed us and chased us out of the city. However, Haurchefant found us and took us in at a place called Ishgard. A small group of travelers, Alphinaud, Tataru and I, who would never had been taken in by anyone else. After a while, a different friend, Ser Aymeric, got captured. Haurchefant and I volunteered to save him. We did, but the villain ran away. When we ran after him..... no one knew that a evil scout was there, lurking in the shadows. The scout threw a glowing spear at me, trying to get rid of the Warrior of Light. (I am the warrior of light by the way). Haurchefant saw this, and jumped in front with his shield. But the spear pierced a hole in both the shield, and my dear friend's chest. *screaming internally as I try to tell the rest of the story*
He started to die right in front of my eyes. This is how our last conversation went:
Haurchefant: You are safe? Forgive me, I could not bear the thought of... of...

Me: *grabbing his hand and starting to cry*

Haurchefant: Oh, do not look at me so. A smile better suits a hero.

Me: *weak smile*

Haurchefant: *dies*

Me: *immediately starts to sob*

So yeah. There you have it folks. I'm gonna go find a corner and cry more. Peace ✌️🐺🐾