OS 32: Huge Change (Dark Version)

(Warning: Contains sensitive content and words)

Bae Joohyun, your sweet best friend, innocent and pure despite her cold face but she is a very warm hearted person. You know her for a years now and you really like her but she already has a boyfriend, she knew about your feelings but you said that it is okay and your feelings will not get in way of your friendship.

You can see them being so sweet and you rolled your eyes in annoyance. You were hurting inside and you want to leave but she'll know it, she'll know that you lied about not getting in the way of your friendship.

Now, you wanted to go back to your hometown which is (YourCountryName) and now your parents wanted you to come back they were aware that you also hold Korean citizenship, you also love Korea like your hometown.

Irene was on date today with her boyfriend so you don't want to disturb her date. You know that Irene phone were on silent whenever she's on date so you just left a message that you'll be leaving because you have to do something on your country and you don't know if you can come back.

Today is your flight and afterwards, you left just like that. It was night, Irene were at her home. She decided to text you to tell you what happened in her date, she sometimes do that. Her phone were turned off so she turn it back on.

A smile were plastered on her face, her phone went on and then she received a text message from you. She swipe on it and it took her to the messages.

The smile that was plastered on her face turned into sadness. She was surprised to see your last message.

Hey Joohyun! I know your busy on your date today. My parents call were so sudden that it didn't give me time to tell it to you. Today was flight back to (YourCountryName) and I wish you the best. I don't know if I can keep in contact because I have a lot to do in my company here in my hometown.

Be happy with your boyfriend and you can always see me in news site I told you about. Sorry for being late.

See ya

Seen

Tears flowed in her eyes, she can't believe that you just left like that, she then felt guilty. She called you but you weren't answering, she buries her face at the pillow and cried.

4 years later

Irene dance with men at the bar and drank alcoholic drinks. She was flirting with every boys who tried to talk to her. She kissed the man at the bar then they left the bar together.

3 days later

You are now back to Korea, you inhaled the wind and stretched your arms and look around.

"I am back Korea!" You said

First thing came to your mind, you decided to visit Irene to look on how she's doing now. You didn't manage to contact her for 4 years because you were so busy at the company and now that everything were doing great you came back to Korea.

You arrive at her home and knocked on the gate but no one answered. You were confused so you knocked one more time.

"Irene?!" You said "That's strange she always answer the door."

The rain starts pouring and you didn't even bring an umbrella. You covered yourself head and cussed, you knock once more but she didn't answer.

"Screw it!" you look if the gate is locked but it wasn't

You were confused but you just opened it and went inside. You knocked on the door but no response. You look for a key because you know where she always hide her key but you didn't found the key. You turned the doorknob and it was open.