OS 46: The Cursed Game: "If You Win I'll Be Yours If You Lose I'll Eat Your Soul

You have heard about this game at the internet but you haven't tried it, you were planning to. It was one of the top 5 cursed game in South Korea, it was always at the rank 1 it was creepy but you shrugged it because there is one reason: The Female Character is very attractive.

You were watching the YouTube video.

"Coming right up at the top 1 is.... A South Korean game called "If You Win, I'll Be Yours, If You Lose, I'll Eat Your Soul". This is one of the most cursed games in the whole world.

This was a dating game and the plot of this game was you met a beautiful lady at the street and you fell for her so you decided to talk to her and you successfully got her number.

She was easy to talk to and you can see innocence at her aura but what you didn't know that she was a demon. You decided to date her, you can earn coins and gems by working at some places in the game or you can pay with real money.

The developers of the game were unknown, some people wonder and asked some game developers but they never heard of this game before but scratch that! Who cares?! The female character is a great beauty so why have some doubts?

This game were very popular by men not just because of the beautiful girl but also for it's erotic scenes and messages. She wasn't the only girl you can meet you can also have some one night stand with other girls whom you met on your journey.

In short, this game teach you how to be a womanizer.

Well who cares right? As a man full of lust why think this game is a curse right? I can make love with these women so this game is heaven.

The achievement of this game is very long and most of it were very "Hentai" you know what I mean? The most interesting features here in game that you can change the graphics settings!

You can either choose the 3d anime style! For anime lovers!! And you can also choose the real person style!! For more realistic ohoho😏😏

The game were like a real life simulator!! You can make your own character avatar and control it! Which is more entertaining and the H-scenes were really.... Amazing👌👌.

VR mode is real! It has VR mode but what's the most challenging part here is that gaining the love of the male female character of the game.

Now here's comes the curse, if you completed all the achievements of the other girls you'll unlocked the main girl route mode. It might sound exciting for you but here comes the disturbing part.

You'll see a percentage of your progress, to make a progress you'll finish the goals that was on the list but what was written were very disturbing.

At first, it wasn't all that creepy but the longer you play the creepy it gets, it will ask for you to add your photo then your whole body and what's more disturbing is the picture of your private part then you will make progress.

The goal will lead your to create such evil things on the game like killing, stealing and much more evil things then it will ask you questions.

Like "Can you kill for me? Can you sacrifice everything for me? Can you do bad things for me?" something like that.

Now here comes the real fact why is it scary because when you start the route of the main girl, you are now cursed. You cannot get away with it, once you started it you cannot leave it open.

You have to finish the progress and here comes the main reason why is it cursed, if your progress is still low she can forgive you but once you were at the 99% percent of progress where she took a liking on you one mistake you make she'll get angry and leave you.