OS 30: The Greatest Support Of All

(Irene Version)

You walk out of your bedroom and walk towards the kitchen to get something to drink, you heard your notifications bell rings. You unlocked your phone and you look who it is, it was Irene. The one you love the most, the one you treasured, and the one whom you support the most.

Your Best Friend

You smiled and read her message.

"Hey Y/N you didn't forget the plan we made this evening right?"

"Hey why haven't you replying on my message?"

"Hey are you sleeping?!"

"I'll beat the shit out of you! If you ignore my messages😠😠"

"Are you mad at me😨?"

"Why haven't you replied?"

"Y/n-ah..... Please answer me😭😭"

"I was sleeping, I just read your messages sorry of I did replied just this morning. I didn't forget it, I'll be there at 8 o'clock"

You and Irene had a plan on this day, today you'll.... Help her confess to the person she likes which hurts you but as her friend you supported her in everything whenever she's having a hard time, you were there, if she's crying, you were there to comfort her, if she was having a problem, you were there helping her.

You were always there for her, always.

She called you "The Best of The Best" Or "Her Greatest..... Best Friend of all". You wanted to be her boyfriend but sadly no, she fell for someone else, you don't want to destroy your friendship that took years to build so you decided to take the other path. The path of the fool.

You suit up and walk towards the meeting spot, at the café. You didn't see Irene so you waited for her inside. Not too long, she came dressed up beautifully your heart skipped a beat you smiled at her and she walk towards you and sat on the other side.

"I thought you won't come" Irene said

"You know I will" you smiled "You know me, when it comes to my greatest best friend I can't ignore"

"Your really sweet" Irene smiled "Your future girlfriend will be lucky"

"...Yeah..." you said and took a sip of a water

The door bell rings revealing the guy whom Irene likes, Park Jaehyun, her best friend. You weren't that close to him, even though you talked to him but there was still a line, only Irene was the one who's close to him. You can see a hint of overflowing Joy in her eyes that hurts you but you just shrugged.

You guys decided to go on the park but you weren't feeling well but for Irene you gotta hold it until she finally confessed her feelings for him. Everything went like that, hanging out, eating at the restaurant, go to amusement park it went just like the normal hangout you were not doing well.

You hated it, seeing her smile in front of him, show her lovingly smile to him, it breaks your apart if you were that kind of a guy you already left her side but you didn't now, because of your kindness and affection towards her it prevents every negative things your only focused on making her happy.

It sounds foolish but you can't do anything until night comes, this is the time where she will confess and you being the foolish one, you prepared everything. Now that she's taking steps towards his ready to confess you hid behind the tree and hold yourself.