5. Balconies

Norton quickly walked after the Acrobat, almost tripping over his own feet.

Walking into the dining hall he saw everyone either stood or sat down talking.

The walls were lined with pretty pictures that Joseph had took, or paintings that Edgar made in his spare time.

The room smelt beautiful, you could smell pancakes and syrup along with sugar and lemon juice.

Norton pulled out a random chair and placed himself down, waiting for Emily to hand him a plate of pancakes.

He quickly noticed that he was sat in between Naib and Kevin.

"So, about yesterday. What happened exactly?" Kevin asked curiously with his Texas accent.

Naib looked at the Prospector, waiting for his answer as he was also quite curious.

"Well, Tracy got chaired, Mike got hit with detention, Emma and I left and we got back to the manor but Mike wasn't back yet so I went to find him. He was being pinned to the floor and Joseph was about to beat the shit out of him so I used my magnets to pull him out of there in time."

Kevin and Naib nodded as a way to say 'carry on.'

"And... Mike fell asleep so I had to carry him back, no Biggie."

Norton explained out of breath.

Looking across the room, Norton's eyes met Mike's blue and yellow ones. Smiling, he waved at the Acrobat getting a smile and a wave in return.

"You like this Mike fellow don't you?" Kevin asked happily.

"Whaa?!- no!.. well of course he's my..."

"Friend? Yeah right. You spend more time with him that you do with us now a days. Of course he isn't just a friend."
Naib chimed in angrily.

Norton blushed heavily, his ears turning a beetroot red.

Mike turned around and ran over to Norton, sitting down Infront of him at the other side of the table.

"Hi NonNon!" Mike almost yelled

"N-nonNon?!" Norton repeated

The acrobat giggled to himself as he watched the Prospectors entire face redden more.

Campbell pouted, embarrassed.

Margaretha came running over in a hurry

Mike! Iforgot to tell you, everyone who is new to the manor gets their own skin to wear and it should be arriving soon!" Ms. Zelle exclaimed with a smile.

"I beg your pardon? I'm sorry, but what is a skin?-"

Norton chuckled and started explaining

"Well Mikey, it is basically a costume that you can wear in matches or around the manor if you feel like it! As soon as you enter the manor, you get an S tier skin, which is pretty cool! Their are different tiers of skins. You have V tier which are just recolours of your average costume, B tier which are recolours but with more decoration and more cool, and then there's A tier which is a redesign of your original costume with bright colours and they S tier which is a completed redesign and most of the time has special effects on it!!"

(Sorry that explanation was so long i-)

A few minutes later they heard a knock on the door.