2. Stitches

Mike walked around an empty room. Everything was white, it hurt his eyes. He started to smell something, something was off.

Suddenly everything was on fire. He tried to leave the room, he tried punching the walls to get out but soon enough everything was submerged in bright flames.

Out of the flames came a tall and large man, he was wearing a clown mask and had pasty skin.

He walked up to Mike towering over him, and before he knew it, the clown stabbed mike's mouth with the same needle like he did the first time at the circus. Sowing the sides of his mouth upwards, to make him look like he was always smiling.

NORTONS POV:

I had just gotten back from a match against Violetta. Luca, Tracy and I escaped but Edgar ended up being sent back to the manor. I was heading back to my room to rest but I heard whimpering and gasping coming from inside...

3RD PERSON POV:

Mr. Morton jolted up from his sleep gasping for air and shaking. He tucked his head into his knees and wrapped his arms around himself in a protective manor.

He shook even more and couldn't breathe at all.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Norton. He rushed over to the frail man embracing him into a hug

"Shh... Mikey it's okay... You're safe now..." Campbell kept whispering these things into Morton's ear until he was stable enough to support himself.

Michael sobbed into Norton's shirt, trying to muffle his weeps.

Soon after, Mike stopped crying but he was still shaken up.

Norton thought that he had fallen asleep in his arms so he led him down onto the bed and got up to leave to go and sleep on the couch.

Suddenly, he felt something tug on his wrist.

"Stay... Please.." Mike said, muffled by the blanket that he was curled up in.

Campbell turned around to face the acrobat

"...hm.. just this once..." He looked at him and smiled

The Prospector walked to the other side of the bed and lifted up the covers to get inside.

It was awkward to say the least.

Mike was fast asleep next to him, curled into a ball, taking up most of the blanket and bed space, and Norton was just led there looking at the ceiling (🧍)

Norton felt shuffling next to him and before he knew it, Mike had turned around and cuddled into Norton's chest.

The Prospector lifted his arm to curl it around the Acrobat as a pillow for him to rest Mike's head on. It was a very uncomfy position.

'fuck it'

Campbell thought to himself

He turned onto his side facing Mike and wrapped his arms around the Acrobat, pulling him close.

He lifted his hand up to mike's head and Accidentally touched his hair.
After realising how fluffy it was, he want back to playing with it.

'if anyone walked in on this, I'd be fucked, huh...' he thought

Mike snuzzled his head farther into Norton's chest. Norton soon gave into the tiredness and they both fell asleep, tangled into eachothers arms.