10. comfort is needed in dire times

🌼
Nearing the end of the long hallway, Mike had finally gathered up the courage to knock on his best friends door.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

With a loud creek, the door had opened a crack, revealing Margarethas scrawny figure.
With messy black hair and mascara rolling down her cheeks, she sniffled and looked up at Mike, smiling in hopes of making him think she is okay.

"Margie... Can.. can I come in?"

She sighed nodding, opening the door more to let him in.

Staring down at the floor, Margie played with her hands as she waited for Mike to talk.

Her room was rather clean with a few fake plants strung up everywhere.

The blinds were shut fully.

However, her bed was messy and the sheets were tangled together.

"Sorry about the messy bed, I move about a lot."

She giggled, sniffling, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Letting out a small smile, Mike stepped toward the dancer, wrapping his arms around her.

Her shoulders began to shake as tears rolled down her cheeks once more as she began sobbing into Mike's shirt.

"It's okay, we can get through this, yeah?"

"I'm always here if you need to talk. Always."

Sniffling and wiping away her tears, still shaking, Margaretha pulled away from their hug.

"Thank you Mike. Really."

"Of course. Are you gonna eat breakfast with everyone else, or should I bring it to you?"

Mike asked reassuringly.

"I'll come out there. I might take a bit, still need to sort myself out."

She said laughing, motioning to her messy hair and running makeup.

Nodding, Mike laughed

"I'll be waiting"
He stepped out of her room, closing the door behind him.

.  .  .

🍁

Norton sat next to Naib and Ganji glumly.

"You okay? You seem down."

Ganji asked worried.

Norton nodded sighing

"I just haven't been getting the best dreams lately."

Naib nodded in understanding

"Ah I get that. What about? Talking about nightmares always help."

"The usual. Trauma and that shit. Stuff that happened before the manor."

"God that's bad, I hope you're okay man." Naib replied.

Mike stepped into the room once again and smiled at Norton, recieving a smile in return.

Sitting down next to the group, Mike began talking about a loosing streak he has been having and how annoying it has been.

The group laughed together and are breakfast waiting for margie to come over.

Margaretha entered the room and smiled at Mike, mouthing the words "thank you" as she walked over to Martha, Melly, Tracy and Demi.

•••

After a few more hours,  everyone began retreating back to their rooms. Due to it being a Sunday, matches were off and everyone could have a break. Norton and Mike headed back to their room hand in hand

(SO SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG AND IS VV SHORT,, I WAS WRITING A WILLIAM X GANJI FIC ON A NEW ACCOUNT BUT I USED A RANDOM EMAIL AND FORGOT YOU HAVE TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL AND I FORGOT THE PASSWORD TO CHANGE IT IM SOBBING)