Crushes and broken showers

Author's note

Hey guys, this is my first fanficton and I rlly hope you enjoy it. Feel free to request any ideas for upcoming chapters and tell me what I should call u guys . Also pls excuse any spelling mistakes I'm literally writing this at 4 in the morning.

Pidge's pov

I woke up groggily and found myself slumped forward in my chair with my arms and head resting on my desk. I checked the time on my laptop and squinted at the brightness of the screen. It was 4:30 pm. I must have been asleep for hours. I rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes and reaches for my thin, wire glasses Matt gave to me before he left. I don't need them but I still wear them. I got out of my chair and stretched out like a cat and heard many satisfying cracks from my back. I then ran a hand through my short, caramel locks, trying to straighten it out. She had let them grow out about so now they reached down to the bottom of her neck in a bob haircut.

I wonder what everyone else is doing, I thought so I made my way to the lounge where I found Lance and Keith arguing over something stupid and Shiro just standing there shaking his head, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. He looked like a dad trying to stop his kids fighting I thought and let out a giggle.

This caught their attention and shiro looked up and smiled at me, and Lance and Keith both stopped mid sentence and just sat there glaring at each other.
Just then hunk burst in with a tray of food goo and told us that lunch was ready. He ushered us out and into the dining room were Allura and Coran were already sitting at the table.
Time skip to after lunch coz I'm lazy

We were all leaving the dining room and were allowed a 30 minute break to digest our food and then we would train. We all went to the lounge and I sat down next to Kieth. He gave me a questioning look but I just smiled back at him. No one really sits next to Keith or talks to him and he's known as the lone wolf or the emo but today I decided I was going to get to know him better. If I'm being honest I have meant to get to know Keith for week me now but I never got the chance to. I mean I'm very busy and we are both pretty anti social so it took weeks for me to muster up enough courage to talk to him.

"So Keith,"I said. He gave me a look of acknowledgment so I carried on. "Uuh I've been meaning to ask you something"
"Ok" he replied. His dark purple eyes made contact with my hazel eyes and I got a chance to properly look at him. He has long, raven black hair styled into a mullet and pale skin. His eyes were mysterious and looked like a galaxy. He wore his signature red and white jacket with his dark grey shirt and black trousers l, helped up by a belt and lastly he wore red,black and white boots.
He must of noticed me staring at me because he cleared his throat and said
"Ahem, my eyes are up here"

I blushed hard and tried to hide my embarrassment. Oh my god Pidge. Keith just caught you staring at him. he probably thought you were checking him out. Ugh.
I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head and tried to continue with my question.

"So, umm I was just wondering when is your birthday?"
"Huh?" He replied " uh, it's the 23rd of October, why?" He questioned
"O-oh no reason, just wondering" I replied trying to sound casual.
"Alright guys it's training time" yelled Shiro.
Great, I thought at this rate I'll never get to know Keith properly. We all got up to put our paladin armour on and then we made our way to the training deck . Once we got inside we saw 5 robots ready to fight. We all activated our  bayards and got ready to fight. The rules were simple. We each had 1 robot to fight and if we got hit we were out. Each time we defeated a robot another one was added intro the fight. It went on like this until the last player got hit. Usually Keith was last to get hit and I was one of the first. But today I wasn't gonna let that happen. I was gonna try and be the 3rd to last paladin to be hit which meant I had to beat Lance.
Time skip to middle of fight
It was me, Keith and Shiro left. I did it. I beat Lance. But something inside of me wanted to beat shiro too. I stabbed another robot with my bayard and Keith tackled the other robot to the floor so shiro could slice it in half. Just then the third robot jumped up behind Shiro and he got hit with the spear. Luckily it was blunt so it only left a bruise. But shiro was out. I did it. I beat shiro and now me and Keith were the only ones left.
Meanwhile, the others were shouting encouraging word to us and giving us tips. Suddenly, out of no where a robot came behind me and tripped my up. I yelped and fell. I expected to hit the floor with my face but I instead I landed on someone else. It was Keith. Turns out I fell into him so we both fell on the floor. I looked down and saw that I was straddling him. Oh.My.God. I was straddling Keith.
I blushed furiously and my thoughts were quickly interrupted when shiro, Lance and hunk came up to us and asked if we'd were okay. "Umm, yeah I'm fine", I said and quickly jumped off Keith, my cheeks still tinted red. Keith said he fine as well and he was also blushing. That's weird, I thought. I've never seen Keith blush before. He looks kinda cute. Wait, oh no. I was not. Nope. No way I was falling for Keith. I mean he's a lone wolf. And probably already had a girlfriend.
Training was over so I ran straight to my room, waited for the door to close and slid down to the floor with my back against the door.

I had a crush on Keith. But why? I mean he's kinda hot and muscular and he has beautiful eyes but why? What am I going to do? He probably doesn't likes me back and I'm not going to ask him to be my boyfriend so what should I do? Ugh. This is perfect. Now everyone is probably going to notice that I have a crush on Keith and it's going to be really awkward and embarrassing.
Pidge stood up and went to the girls shower room. I need a shower,I thought and grabbed a fresh towel and went to grab some new clothes .Oh. All my green and white jumpers were dirty and needed washing and so did my shorts. Great. I rummaged around my draw and found a pair of wearable black leggings and a short sleeved green and white T-shirt that said alien on it and wasn't baggy. Ugh, that's going to cling to me when I get out the shower. I also noticed that my normal boots wouldn't match my outfit at all so I decided to wear my dark green Doc Martins.
This is a pic of what the outfit looks like

I left my room and walked down the hallway to the girls showers

I left my room and walked down the hallway to the girls showers. I walked in and took the cubical furthest away from the door. I put my clothes on the bench and took all my clothes off. I then stepped into the shower and tried to turn the shower on but the knob was stuck. What I thought and pulled a bit harder. I guess I pulled to hard because the next thing I knew, I had the knob in my hand hand and cold water was gushing out. Oh no, what have I done. I yelped as the cold water sprayed all over me and soaked me. "Aaah, someone help", I yelled, hoping someone nearby would come and help. 2 minute later I heard someone run into the shower room. I quickly grabbed my towel and rapped myself in it and turned to see who it was: It was Keith. Staring at me while I was stood half naked with nothing but a towel around myself. And cold water flooding the place. Great. Just perfect I though.

"What happened", Keith asked finally taking his eyes of me and looking at the shower.
"I don't know"? I replied. "I just tried to turn the shower on and the knob came off" I said showering him the shower knob in my small hands. Just the everyone else rushed into the shower room so I hid my body behind the shower curtain.
"Oh my god pidge, you flooded the shower room", exclaimed Lance.
"Well I don't mean to", I yelled back.
"Don't worry, I know what to do", Coran said. "But I'm afraid it's going to take quite a few days to fix"
"What!, I shouted."Well where am I going to shower?"
"I'm afraid you and Princess Allura are going to have to share with the boys"
"What!", we all shouted, looking at the man with orange hair, while he twisted his moustache.
" I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be for a few days until u fix the pipes.
"Well pidge your really smart so can't you fix the pipes quickly?" Lance asked, looking at me hopefully. I don't why he is bothered because it's more embarrassing and annoying to me that I have to share with the boys.
"No Lance, I'm a hacker not a plumber", I retorted." Can you guys go so I can change please"? I asked.
"Oh right of course", shiro replied and herded everyone out of the shower room.

Author's note

I'm ending the chapter here cause this chapter is quite long but don't worry I will carry on with the story but in the next chapter. Let me know if you guys wanna know smoke stuff about me coz I can make another story about me. Hope you guys have a wonderful day

NottherealKatieHolt aka me