Movie Night With The Paladins

Author's note

Hi guys hope your having a great day, Firstly, pls excuse any spelling mistakes as I am writing this at 2 in the morning .And secondly, OMG I got 14 views in one day and I only published this yesterday!!!! Aaaaaaannnnddddd, this story is ranked 37 out of 444 other kidge stories!!!!!!! Oh my god. I'm so happy thank you guys so much for reading my story I love you all :)

Keith's pov

Huh? I'm confused, I thought. First of all, Pidge actually spoke to me today and asked me a question. She's never done that before. And she was blushing, at ME. Why? Maybe she has a crush on me? No, don't be stupid Keith. Of course she doesn't have a crush on you, I mean who does. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks of me as the lone wolf or something and I never socialise because I hate people.

I was having a battle with myself in my head. About Pidge. Yesterday I got a good look at her when she was talking to me and I noticed that she was quite pretty. She had huge, hazel eyes and silky, caramel hair and cute little freckles over her nose and cheeks. And the way she blushed at me was really cute. Maybe... maybe I do have a tiny crush on her, but I'm not sure she feels the same way about me. And I'll get over it anyway.
I was in my room sitting on the bed and staring at the wall while lost in thought. I didn't even notice Lance barge into my room without knocking.
"HeyKeith, my main man, what's up?"
I jumped up a little bit as Lance's sudden entrance had startled me.
"Jeez Lance, you nearly gave me a heart attack, don't u knock?" I asked, annoyed.
"Come on everyone is calling you to the lounge, we're gonna watch a movie", said Lance enthusiastically.
"Oh, no thanks", I replied. I wasn't to keen on the idea of sitting still for 2 hours and staring at a screen with the rest of the paladins.
"Oh come on Keith, you never do anything with us and you look bored so please?" begged Lance.
"Ugh, okay fine", I grumbled. "But this is the first and last time I'm doing this".

I followed Lance into the living room where I saw Hunk and Coran sorting out the snacks, Shiro and Allura setting up the cushions and blankets and Pidge trying to set up the projector screen. Lance went straight to the couch to claim the best spot so I decided to go see if Pidge needed any help with the projector.

"Hey Pidge", I said walking up to her.
"Oh hey Keith", she replied, not looking up fully as she was concentrating on the projector.
"You, uh need any help with that?" I asked
"Umm yeah, I'm not strong enough to lift this panel and I really need to put this bulb in there", she replied, holding up a small bulb in her petite hands.
I opened the panel with ease and Pidge put the small bulb in place and closed it.
"Okay, that should do it", she said with a satisfied look on her face. She pushed the on button on the side of the projector and the whole wall light up with a white projection. She then scooted over to laptop and fiddled around with it until the movie Would You Rather came on.
"Yay pidge, you got the movie up!", cheered Hunk.
We all piled onto the sofa and Pidge played the movie. I was quashed in between Hunk and Pidge. Great. Why did I agree to this.

Time skip to after the movie

"That... was so scary", said Lance, cowering into a corner.
"Pfff, please, I've seen way scarier movies Lance", I snorted.
"I'm not gonna sleep tonight", whimpered Hunk who was cradled in a ball.
"Seriously guys, that movie wasn't even scary, it was supposed to be a thriller, not horror", Shiro said, shaking his head. The alteans had ran to their rooms 20 minutes into the movie as they never saw a scary movie before and me and Shiro were unaffected.

I tried to get up but I felt someone leaning on my shoulder. I looked down and saw that Pidge had fallen asleep and was now leaning on me, snoring softly and her glasses were slipping off her face. She looked so peaceful and cute.
"Uuh, Shiro Pidge fell asleep on me, what shall I do?" I asked, not wanting to wake the small girl.
"Just carry her to her room please, I have to sort these to out", shiro replied, pointing and Lance and Hunk who were grasping each other and whimpering.
I gently picked up the small figure and Pidge stirred slightly and buried her head into milt chest. I slowly made my way out of the room, careful not to wake her. I walked to her room and gently placed her onto the messy bed and then pulled the covers over her. I then took her glasses off her face, folded them and put them on her bedside table. With one last look at her I left the room, a smile tugging at my lips. I definitely had a crush on her

Author's note
Hope your all enjoying the story so far, if you guys have any tips please let me know in the comments as I am an amateur. I am going to try and post regularly, like once every 2 days but some of these chapters are quite long so no promises. Anyways hope you have a good day :)

NottherealKatieHolt