The Gryffindor common room

I walked back to the common room and sat down on the chairs. Frustrated, I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Meanwhile, my mind worked like clockwork.

Why was he being nice to me? Sirius Black isn't nice without a reason? He's probably pranking me. Yes he is. There's no other explanation. It also explains why that bitch, came up to me in the Great Hall, and commented on my shoes. What was her name again? Alicia-no Melissa-no Lucy-no wait. Lacie!

She probably must know, why everyone was being nice all of a sudden. And she better start talking because I needed answers.  And I needed them now. Oh shit.

I was so caught up in my bloody thoughts, I failed to see the four boys in front of me.
You guessed it.

"Hey." James started off.
"Hey." I bluntly said. "What do you want? "
"Alright calm down no need to get sassy , we only needed to talk to you about something. "
-A/n -since I'm a lazy bitch I won't say who's talking. So..
Sirius will be the slanted text this
Remus will be the underlined text this
James will be the bold text this
Peter isn't going to talk.
Neither is Hope
And you are the normal text
Back to the convo
"Which is..? "
"We wanted to apologize. "
I burst out laughing. They're kidding right? But, from the looks on their faces, it looked as if they weren't. I'm not falling for this.
"Oh my god. If you want to prank me or explode something in my face just do it. "
"No we're serious. "
"No you aren't. He is. " I pointed to Sirius. Come on I had to. Grins broke out on their faces.
"We aren't joking. We're really sorry."
"Oh my daze, I know you aren't. No need to play out like youre sorry. I know you aren't and that you're going to prank me. "
Sirius POV:
"Oh my daze, I know you aren't. No need to play out like youre sorry. I know you aren't and that you're going to prank me or something. " She said.

Holy shit.

We did this to her. We made her feel like this.

I was really starting to regret this prank. So were the others, I could tell. I was angry, not at her for not forgiving us, but at myself. And the others. We destroyed someone's life. Because we were immature. Because we thought it was funny. We needed to fix this.

Alyssa POV:
"Nothing else to say? " I said to them "Thought so. I knew you were joking. "
"We aren't. And to prove we aren't joking and that we are sorry, I'll make a deal with you. If we are joking, we'll personally apologize to Snivellous in front of the whole school. "

I raised my eyebrows.

They. Were. Going. To. Apologize. To Severus. IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL.?

I was shocked. And flattered.

"Okay.. Deal. " I cautiously said. "But if I find out that you guys were joking, I will personally recommend you guys to my psychpath uncle Kol and I swear that's a promise. And I keep my promises. " I wasn't joking.

I think everyone in the school knew of my uncle Kol and the rest of my family.
And what they did.
After I said that I stormed out the room and went to my dorm.
Lily saw me coming into the room. looking at me like I was crazy. I couldn't believe what I just heard,what the fuck was happening?
"Why do you look like that. "Lily said to me with a confused look on her face.
" The marauders. Want a want to be friends. With me." I replied, shocked.
" The Marauders want to be friends with you? Are you joking ? You're kidding, right?" She questioned, flabbergasted.
"I know it's weird, right?"
"Yeah, of course I can't believe they said that!" She said to me. And then she said something else
"But, I don't believe they would say that without having a prankning meaning behind it. " She sighed.
"Be careful around them please. " She said.
I nodded, before getting changed and going to bed.

I sat in bed. Wondering sok many things. Why would they want to be friends with me? And why now? It's not fair. Why'd I get this school life. Fucking bloody hell.

Meanwhile in the marauders room Sirius pov

We all sat on our beds. Silent. We were all shocked.

"I can't believe it. " James said. "We made a girl our age, who never even did anything to us, have a bad school life. We made her life miserable! "

"I know. We have to cancel this prank. " Remus said. "It's getting way out of hand. And I want to be friends with her, so if you guys don't sort this out, I'm sorry, but we aren't friends anymore.
We made her life hell. And I helped. Because I didn't say anything to you guys. I, let you guys bully an innocent person. How fucking stupid am I? "

"Remus, you're right. We need to call this off. " I declared.

"But how? " Peter whimpered.

"Letters." James said.

"Are you an  idiot? " I questioned. "There's far too many people in this castle. "

"Okay mate, but it's not me who started the prank, on a girl that YOU like. " He countered back easily.

"And you call yourself wizards. " Remus sighed. We both turned to him offended.
"Are you both idiots? Haven't you ever heard of the duplicating charm? "

"Well hurry up. " We only have a few hours and there's so many people. "

"My guess of the amount of people in here is just simple maths. " Hope spoke up.
I groaned. Maths. The name made me want to puke.

"If I had to guess there's roughly about eighty people in each house. Eighty times four is three hundred and twenty. "

"So we need to duplicate one letter three hundred and twenty times? "

"No, because we need an additional forty  for each house letters. So three hundred and twenty plus one hundred and sixty is.. Four hundred and eighty. "

"There's another problem. We don't know the four hundred and eighty names of the people in this school. " James brought up.

"No need. We can just magic them into people's bags. It's easy. " Remus the smartass said

"But we need to except four people remember? " Peter said.

"Four? Peter are you dumb? "

"It's four. " He squeaked. " Alyssa, Lily, Snivellous and Regulus. "

"Regulus? " I said. "What do you mean? "

"Alyssa and Regulus are friends. " Peter said.

"Oh." James muttered loudly.

A  slight pause came across the room.

"Ok. We need to hurry up. " Remus said.

"I'll write the letter. " I piped up.

Dear the person who is reading this letter,

It's the marauders. You must know of the prank we set up in the Great Hall, on September, concerning  the person Alyssa Mikaelson. Well, the prank is off. It's because of the fact that we are now friends with her. So, no pranking her. Because if you do, we will murder you. That is final. We made a mistake. She's a brilliant person who shouldn't be treated this way. If we hear of any mishaps between you and this girl, be prepared to find yourself in the hospital wing. No, scratch that. You'll be in St Mungos. And if this letter reaches Alyssa Mikaelson, we are sorry, and we really do want to be friends with you.

Sincerely. The Marauders.
Hope decided to add a bit in as well. She said
Ps. :it's Hope here. It wasn't me writing before, but I want to say something. If you do mess with my sister, I will send you to an early grave, thank you.

I won't bore you with what happened next. To sum it up, we duplicated it 480 times and sent them on their ways to each person with no exception. Hell we even made sure the letter was in everyone's beds .

And after a tiring night, we fell asleep.

A/n🌃Sirius 🌃 we stan the marauders. The next chapter is going to be flashback. Don't forget to vote! Thank youuu 💕💕
~Aminaah~👸