irdfk

(Hi guys so i-i edited the last few chapters just a little bit. I didn't change the entire plot, I just added a few things. Love y'all)

I sat in Transfiguration, bored out of my mind. Minnie was amazing don't get me wrong but I had so much on my mind that I just couldn't focus.

See I may seem fine but in reality, on the inside, I'm broken. It's like the only thing that's keeping me going, is this feeling that I cant decipher. Sorry for the short heartfelt moment.

I had my head resting on my hand and was staring out of the window.  Alice was sat next to me paying full attention to Minnie , raising her hand so much, she was basically fanning me.

I loved her but she was so attentive in class and was exactly like Lils when it came to homework. I swear she becomes my second mom when it comes down to school work.

"Okay now class you are going to try this yoursel- Miss Mikaelson are we boring
you? "

I jumped up and looked at her.

"Um no sorry Minnie. "  I swear I saw her blush at that.

"It's Professor McGonagall to you. " I decided to be a bit funny so I replied to her,

"Of course. Sorry Minnie. " I cheekily smiled while she sighed and shook her head but had the ghost of a smile on her face.

"As I was saying, I want you all to try this yourselves. If you were paying attention-" She looked at me. " Then you should have no problem. "

Just as I was about to start, I heard the people behind me say something that made my blood boil. And of course they were Slytherin girls.

"Of course Alice is going to get it right she's such a suck up. " One said. The other giggled and replied,

"I know she's such a nerd. And so is that Evans girl. "

I saw that Alice was upset, so I spoke up.

"Ok, you two should seriously shut up before you both end up in the Hospital Wing, crying to Madame Pomphrey."

The whole class went silent and everyone's eyes were on us.

"It's okay Alyssa you don't need t-" Alice began, but I cut her off. 

"Yes, Alice I do. " I then turned to the two bitches.

"Next time you insult my friends, its not going to be pretty for you. " I then looked at everyone else in the room.

"What? Go back to doing whatever you were doing. Stop looking at us. "

Instantly, they snapped back to their current activities and I smirked.

Alice then looked at me.

"Thank you 'Lyssa. " I reassured her it was fine and that I'd do it anyday in a heartbeat for her.

When class was dismissed, I walked out, following Hope, Sirius and Remus.

We saw James and Lily run up to us and they were both out of breath.

"Is it true? " Lily started.

"Did you really say that to those Slytherin girls back there? " James finished. I nodded.

"Badass-"

"Wicked-" They both said at the same time.

We were walking in the yard, since we all had a free period, and I was minding my own business until I heard something.

"I can't believe they cancelled the prank on Alyssa. "

"I know, the marauders aren't one to back drown from a prank. I don't see what they see in that... Thing" Lily and I stopped and so did everyone else, once they noticed me not moving. Lily had obviously heard it too, and she looked angry and confused. What prank? I walked up to the boys who'd said it and asked them,

"What prank were you guys talking about? " They handed me a note, which read,

Dear the person who is reading this letter,

It's the marauders. You must know of the prank we set up in the Great Hall, on September, concerning  the person Alyssa Mikaelson. Well, the prank is off. It's because of the fact that we are now friends with her. So, no pranking her. Because if you do, we will murder you. That is final. We made a mistake. She's a brilliant person who shouldn't be treated this way. If we hear of any mishaps between you and this girl, be prepared to find yourself in the hospital wing. No, scratch that. You'll be in St Mungos. And if this letter reaches Alyssa Mikaelson, we are sorry, and we really do want to be friends with you.

Sincerely. The Marauders.

Ps. :it's Hope here. It wasn't me writing before, but I want to say something. If you do mess with my sister, I will send you to an early grave, thank you.

I looked up at them from the note with a slight tear in my eye. I thanked the boys and then walked up to the marauders, Lily right beside me.

"So, it was a prank to begin with? " I said sniffling. They looked guilty, and Sirius then looked at me and muttered,

"Yeah. We planned it in the Great Hall, y'know, the day when you punched me. Look we're really sorry and we totally get it if you want nothing to do with us bu-"

I cut him off by raising my hand.

"Stop. Don't speak to me. Don't even try talk to me. Just, fuck off. "

I walked off, little tears rolling down my cheeks, and Lily followed me, checking to see if I was okay.

Third person POV:

Alyssa was sat in her dorm, crying her eyes out.

"I don't get it. Why, why does everyone hate me? It's not like I did anything to them. I didn't want this. "

Lily and Alice were soothing the poor girl, telling her that it would be okay. But she knew it wasn't. She hated this. She didn't ask for this. But she knew that crying would get her nowhere. So she stopped crying, she stopped shedding tears for the people who  had done nothing but caused her pain. Because it just wasn't worth it.

Lily looked at her, scared.

"You didnt.... Turn it off? Did you? " The girl shook her head no. She was silent. She simply stood up and went to bed. The other three girls bad no idea what to do. So they followed suit. And fell asleep.

The room was now devoid of light, and the other girls in the dorm had fallen asleep, aside from Alyssa. She lay awake in her bed, numb. She wasn't sad anymore. She just  felt something. It kept her awake. She tossed and turned trying to get to sleep. But it kept nagging at her. It sent fear into her body. What the hell was going to happen?

Because something told her, deep down in the pit of her stomach, it wasn't going to be good.

???

Jimminy crackers that's foreshadowing. I'm so sorry for not updating.  I want food. Does anyone have any ideas they want me to do? Or, do y'all just want me do my stuff. I don't want anyone to give me a MASSIVE plot but you could give me something. If you want of course.  Love y'all so much. AND WE BIT 4.39 K READS . WTF THAT'S CRAZY ASF. don't forget to vote yall.

~' Aminaah 😈 °~ 

1134 words.