idk what to call this chapter

I walked into the Great Hall with Regulus and bid him good bye. After he left, I noticed that the marauders were in the same spot as they were before, so I went back to take my place,
"Hello everyone" I said.

"Hi" said Sirius.

"Hello."  Remus spoke.

"What's up? " James cooly said. I sat down and grabbed some toast, shaking off the weird feeling. Then I saw Lily come in. She noticed me and sat down next to me.

"Hello ma'am." I playfully teased, speaking in a royal accent. She whacked me on the arm and I pouted.

"Shut up. " I decided that I was going to mock James so I said to her whilst smirking,

"Oh Evans you wound me. " I placed my hand on my heart as I said it and looked her in the eyes. To which she rolled them at me.

The audacity.

"Anyways. What do you have first? " She asked, spreading butter onto her toast.

"I have.... " I grabbed my timetable out of my bag." Umm... Transfiguration. "

"I have Defense Against Dark Arts. " Then dear Jamsie decided to join in with our conversation.

"Wait me too! " Lily groaned and turned to him.

"No. I've made it clear. I don't like you. "

He looked sad  and I felt sorry for him.  So I decided to help him out, being the good friend that I am.

"Lils.. Could I talk to you for a second? " She looked at me and was about to refuse but I grabbed her and led  her away.

Once we were away from the table, I smacked her upside the head.

"Ow you bitch! " She exclaimed while grabbing her head.

" Go to James and say that you want to walk to class together. "
"No-"
"Lily. The poor boy has been chasing you since 2nd Year. The least you could do is let him walk you to class. And if you say no one more time I swear down I will expose your diary. "

"You wouldn't. " She gasped

I raised my eyebrow as if to say 'bitch try me'

She sighed. "Alright. Fine. I'll ask him. "

I smiled and then said

"See that wasn't so hard. " She glared at me. I raised my hands in mock surrender.

We then walked back to the table and  I shoved Lily forwards.

"Hey. Um James. "

He looked up, like a lost puppy had finally found its owner.

"Yes? "

"Um, if it's okay, do you want to walk me to class? You don't have to. "

"YES! I mean um, yes. Yes I would. But could we go after I'm done here? If thats fine? "

She nodded and sat down. I smiled, glad with my matchmaking.

James looked as if he were about to bust from happiness. I sat down once again and began to eat. Then he came. Why? Why'd he have to ruin my day?

"Hello Lily. "  I groaned.

"Hello Severus. " Lily responded.  I groaned louder.

"Mikaelson." He coldly said.

"Snivellous" I replied nonchalantly. He rolled his eyes. "Hey keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there. "

"Lame." He said.

"Just like your mom in bed. " I said. I've not even looked at him yet and I'm already getting pissed off.

" If you don't shut up-"  He started to say, but I cut him off.

"What? What are you going to do? Hex me? Rat me out to your Dark Lord? " 

I could tell the marauders were amused

He pursed his lips and then turned to Lily.

"Are you ready to walk to class? "

She looked apologetic and then said,

"Sorry Severus, I've already told James I'd walk with him. " The look on his face was priceless.

"Potter? You're walking to class with Potter? That ugly son of a-" The marauders were about to fire at him but I beat them to it.

"Okay, first off Snivellous, don't insult James because quite frankly, he isn't ugly. Not as ugly as you anyways. Second of all, yes she is walking to class with James, because he is twice the man that you are. In fact you're not even a man! You're a puny little boy. Third of all, before you insult my friends, think about which hospital you're going to end up in because you won't look so pretty after I'm done with you.  You aren't even pretty to begin with so I think you get the gist of what I could do. Got that? "

He glared at me before walking away.  I sighed and turned back to them. The marauders had their jaws dropped and Lily was shocked... But not angry. Well, not that angry. She whacked me on the arm and then turned to James.

"Do you want to go now? "

"Yeah, um I'll meet you at the doors. I need to say something to Alyssa. " She nodded and smiled before walking off.

James stood up and walked to me.

"Thanks Alyssa. That meant a lot, and I'm psyched that you called me your friend. Are we good? Or do I need to redempt myself even more? "

"Yes actually. To glue that bond of... Friendship, you need to buy me a set of dungbombs and a pack of chocolate frogs. Then, your debt is clear. " I said.

"Done! " I smiled and then told him to go, because Lily was waiting for him.

Then I turned to the rest.
"Soo. What do you guys have next? "

Remus, Sirius, and Hope said that they had  Transfiguration, while Peter said he had Herbology, before leaving.

"Are you guys just going to sit there awkwardly or are you going to walk to class with me? "

Remus got up , then Sirius and Hope. I grabbed my bag and said to them

"Let's go. "

We began walking and it got awkward, so me being the person that I am, I tried to ease the tension by talking to my little sister. I'm older by 40 seconds. Ha. Beat that Hope.

"So, Hope. Has anyone asked you to the Halloween Ball? "

She looked shocked that I was speaking to her so casually, but played it off and said

"Um yes. Amos Diggory asked me. " She said blushing.

"Good choice. "  I told her whilst shrugging.

"Anywho, what about you? Has anyone asked you yet? "

"No, I don't think anyone will. But that's okay, I could care less than going with a date. "

"Why? " She said incredulously

"Because, I'm not one of those girls who need a 'big strong man' to protect them, or show them up. I'm independent. I'm not Gordon Flinch-Fletchly's possible new girl. I'm not Amos Diggory's ex. I'm Alyssa Mikaelson and if they don't like it,  then they can shove it. " I stated

I shit you not, all three of them started applauding.

"You do you. " She said, impressed with my statement. We all walked in a comfortable silence, before Remus looked at his watch and said,

"Oh shit we're late for class! " To which we ran. Fast. So that we didn't get our asses beat by Minnie.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated recently. Here's the chapter

Love yall
Aminaah😏~💞😍