Chapter 1

Torn in two and i know i shouldn't tell you but I just can't stop thinking about you, where ever you are." I sang and saw my adorable boyfriend Niall give me a thumbs up, so i kept singing. As I was about to finish, I felt myself falling and the trap door had opened under my feet. I heard someone scream my name and I ended up giggling. "This was my final act." I stated. No one ever found my body. Three years later I came back as a 16 year old killer named Dawn Fireheart. I killed the girls who killed me. Giggling I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see a boy my age. I thought he was kinda cute. He had pale white skin, black hair, no eyelids, and a smile caved I was blushing a bit. "You must be the new creepypasta Slender sent me to get. I'm Jeff by the way." he told me. "I'm Dawn" I mumbled. "Come on Dawnie." he said taking my hand and leading me to Slenderman's mansion.

Jeff's P.O.V.) I introduced Dawn to the family and watched her get settled in. I had to admit she was kinda cute. Her black hair with red tips, her deathly pale skin, red eyes with little black hearts in them, her jacket and all it's stiches, her ripped jeans and shirt,her black and red masquerade mask... Jeff stop it you can't think that about her I told myself. "Jeff show Dawn to her room and help her settle in." Slender ordered. "Got it Slendy." I said taking Dawnie to her room and letting her decorate it. "Jeffery don't call me Slendy!" Slender yelled and I heard Dawn laughing a bit. "Score!" I told myself.