Chapter 7

Dawn's P.O.V) I walked into the mansion with Jeff. It was oddly quiet. Jeff said that i was back and suddenly everyone was infront of me. I stood there and some one picked me up and I turned to see it was Jeff. Later I noticed I couldn't find L.J. , so after everyone went to their room's I went and knocked on his door. I heard no reply juscriesI openned the door and ran over to him and hugged him. "Laughing Jack what's wrong?" I asked in a childish way. He very quickly looked up and hugged me. "DAWNIE THE CUTE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" he yelled. I smiled and nodded. "I missed you too." I said and smiled and hugged him. I went to my room and hear yelling but ignored it. Later I went to get a new Creepypasta. From what slender told me, she was a dancer. She had done a solo at her school dance concert. She was also bullied by some mean girls who hated her. After the concert, they acted nice and played hide and seek with her. They said that she had to play, even if it was kiddish, if she wanted them to be nice to her. When she hid in the storage closet, they set it on fire. They told the teachers that the lock was jammed and they couldn't get her out. By the time the fire was out, she was dead. She was a fast creepypast. Minutes after it happened, she came back and killed the girls. She put there heads on steaks, torched there bodies, and carved a burning heart with the words 'It was just a game, remember. I had fun playing with you.' Wander what her name is. I walked over to her. "Hi my name is Evelyn. Evelyn Grace." she told me. I eventually got her to Slender's after promises of video games. I left her with BEN and went to my room. I was on my laptop and I saw a notification about some music video. I clicked the link and saw a video with 5 boys. I had to admit they were kinda cute, until I saw the boy with clear blue eyes. I imedently shut laptop and after hours of thinking about those blue eyes. I just got lost in them.

Ben's P.O.V) I was playing Majora's Mask when Dawnie. walked in. She was walking with a girl about 16. She was kinda cute. She had black hair, green eyes, and a purple and black dress. She had black slip ons on and was wearing her hair flowing down her back. Cute. She smiled at me and so did Dawnie. "BEN, this is Evelyn. Play with her." Dawnie said. Ok, jeez. She sat down next to me and picked up a controller. "So, you like video games?" I asked, suprised. Jane, Dawnie, Sally, and the rest of the girls didn't really like video games. She nodded. You wanna play Majora's Mask?" She nodded. I started it up, and immidiently knew, she was awesome.