Chapter 4

Laughing Jack P.O.V.) I heard Sally scream at me to cheer Dawnie up and I knew I had to. I had no choice. Me not doing what Sally wanted, especially if it involves Dawnie, would get me killed in less than a day. I walked over to the door of Dawnie's room and walked in. I quickly shut the door and locked it. I bolted it in a strange way so Dawnie can't escape. I looked over to see her half covered in shadow. "Dawnie The Cute, I demand to know what is wrong!" I said. I loved Dawnie like she was my little sister, and when she first came to Slenders I helped her fit in. She growled at me. Typical Dawnie. I smiled and cautiously walked over and sat down. She growled again. Still, typical Dawnie. I smiled and rubbed her arm. She bit me. "Awww, does Dawnie the Cute have somefing to say?" I ask, recieving another bite. Typical Dawnie. "What's wrong, Dawnie?" I ask. She crawls out of the corner now that I'm serious."Well, I was going on my nightly kills, and I decided to kill this boy named Niall Horan. He seemed perfect. I followed him to his room after he sang. I waited until he fell asleep. I walked over and was getting ready to kill him when he woke up." She said. I was confused. "Sooo....What was the problem than?" I asked. She held up her finger to signal that she was getting to that. "Well, he opened his eyes, and I felt like I had seen them before, or like I had met him. I froze and backed away. Next thing I know, he's running out the door. So I came home to Jeff throwing controllers at me!" She said. I could tell she was getting angry again. "Shhhh.... It's ok." I said, calming her. She looked at me and I could tell she was calm now. "Can I let Sally in? She's worried." I asked. She nodded. I left the room and let Sally in.

Sally's P.O.V) I walked into the room to see Dawnie fixing up my dolls. "Sorry about that Sally." Dawnie said and handed me the dolls. They had some Dawnie touches like the stitches on their necks. "Dawnie will you please pleasee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss play tea party with me?" I asked sweetly. She nodded and I dragged her to my room and dressed her up as a princess. She was wearing a pretty purple dress, makeup, nails painted, black gloves, black shoes, a tiara, and just to make Dawnie happy a purple and black masqurade mask. I sat her down at the table with Charlie and my dolls and left for a second and came back with a dressed up Jeff, BEN, L.J., E.J., Slender, and thats all who was home at the time. I made them all sit down and act like princes and Dawnie and I were princesses. It was really fun. Afterwords Dawnie read me a story and put me to bed.