Chapter 6

BEN's P.O.V) I watched Jeff. He had distracted me from my video game, and that signalled that it was getting serious. "Jeff, chill. Jeez, she'll be back. She's Dawnie. As in Dawnie. Let her be. She needs a break. She hasn't killed much since that Niall boy L.J. told me about. I watched him stalk away, probably to go in her room and lay on her bed. It smells like her, well according to Jeff...I'm not guilty. Um......

Laughing Jack's P.O.V) I cried silently into my pillow. I missed Dawnie. She was so lively. I can't believe it. She's never gone for more than an hour. I cried some more.

Coleta's P.O.V) This has been the best couple hours of my life, I thought. The boys were out so I took my mask off and cleaned the wounds. Somethings I haven't done in years. I was cleaning it when someone came into the room and I froze. "Coleta are you ok?" I heard the boys say. I sat there frozen and someone picked me up. I cried and explained what happened and put the mask back on and the boys left to party. I fell asleep and later that night I woke up to the feeling of being watched. I looked and saw a boy my age come over to me. "Go...To..Sleep...Dawnie?" he said. I shook my head no and he just stood there.

Harry's P.O.V) Niall, Harry, Come on! There's a song coming on!" Zayn yelled. We left the food bar and walked over to where him, Lou, and Li Li were standing. We started dancing but worry dabbled across Niall's face. I could tell he was worried, and so was I. She was already like my little sis. I didn't want her hurt again. "Guys, we should go check on Cle." I said. Niall smiled at me. I nodded in welcome. We hurried out of the place and walked to the hotel. We walked up the stairs into the room to see someone creepy taking Cle. He was carrying her out the window.

Niall's P.O.V) I watched in horror as Cle was dragged into the night. I jumped out the window after him followed by the boys. Now I know who has taken her all these years! I finally caught up with him and grabbed Cle's wrist. Her eyes flung open, and she looks at the man. All of a sudden, she changes into the girl who tried to kill me. Sooo it was his fault she tries to kill people. He changed her!! I would get her back. She started to run with him, and evantually diappeared.