Bittersweet goodbyes

I'm discontinuing!

Recently I've found myself the "victim" of a plagiarist among the small group of active Leopika fic writers. Of course it's not straight up plagiarism, that'd be too obvious, but it's noticeable. At first I thought I was being paranoid but I've had a few people console me. As comforting as it is to have people confirm that I'm not... crazy, I guess. It's a little heart breaking to know that someone in this community is comfortable doing this kind of thing. I refuse to name call, but I am sure you know who you are. Which is why this next paragraph is directed to you specifically.

The amount of chapters you have that aren't stolen concepts of mine, are staggering. You are clearly filled to the brim with ideas so I haven't a fucking clue why you felt the need to take from me. Even if it's simply inspired, you should've credited. Clearly I don't own these concepts, but it's also common sense that if you took inspiration from a fellow content creator that you should credit or at least mention that it was inspired. You are very talented, and despite the occasional grammatical error and lack of proper paragraph breaks, your book was a lovely read until I realized what was happening.

I honestly don't know if I'll be comfortable writing anything hxh related for a while. Thankfully I do write for other anime's so hopefully the few people that liked this book enough to follow me will continue to check out my future stories.

   I had a lot of Leopika/hxh fic concepts, that I will not be sharing because I'm petty and they don't deserve the free content, which makes this especially disappointing. For now, I will join bayley2 in discontinuation hell, where we will sip margaritas and complain about men.

   Farewell friends, it was fun while it lasted— I mean, that's a lie, it stopped being fun by the third chapter but I'm trying to end it on a good note.