Definitely Not Smut

[A/N, so I uh... have no excuses. This is double the size of my other chapters which can only mean 1 thing.
My hornee is showing, and I do not like that.]

   Kurapika shuddered as Leorio caressed his inner thigh, hooking his hand just under his knee as his other hand delicately held his waist. The blonde was a panting mess, his hair framed his head like a messy golden halo that contrasted with his desaturated, bruised lips. Little red love bites decorated his jawline and neck, and even peaked out from under the collar of his shirt. He went rigid as Leorio leaned over him, but relaxed into his touch when his open mouth pressed against his neck. He whined as teeth dug into the sensitive skin but was soon replaced by soft breathing and the occasional moan as Leorio sucked at his flesh. Pulling away eventually to admire his handy work, the dark bruise nestling nicely just under his jaw.

   Kurapika tugged Leorio back down to his level by his tie to softly press a kiss to his lips. His small hands began to remove the thin piece of fabric as he slipped his tongue into Leorio's mouth. Leorio squeezed his hips as they kissed, slowly rubbing up and down his sides till they parted. As he was about to pull Kurapika's shirt up he stopped himself.

   "Kurapika, are..." he paused to swallow a lump in his throat. Not realizing how nervous he really was up until now. "Are you sure?"

   He seemed to think for a second. "Am I a fling to you?"

   "What?"

   He pushed himself up to rest on his elbows as he looked Leorio in the eyes. "Is this serious or am I just another one night stand?"

   Leorio almost seemed offended by the question. Despite the fact that they confessed to each other almost a week ago, nothing really came of it. Nothing changed, so now that the night had gotten heated and they're seconds away from fucking each other they had to confirm it. Was this serious? Leorio knew the answer, or at least his answer. "Of course I'm serious! I mean... I want this to be serious. As long as you want it too."

   Kurapika nodded happily, a small smile playing at his lips. "I do."

   Leorio smiled back, his hands grasping the bottom of Kurapika's shirt before he stopped again. "So you are sure."

   "Yes, Leorio, I'm sure."

   He nodded and peeled Kurapika's shirt from his torso, skimming his eyes over every scar and blemish like you would a detailed painting. Carefully he ran his hands up his naked stomach, appreciating the small but noticeable amount of muscle. He leaned down, letting Kurapika slip off his tie as he peppered kisses down his chest. He pushed himself up to unbutton his shirt, tossing it behind him haphazardly. As he was about to lean in for another kiss he was startled at the sound of something falling off of his dresser.

   "Ah shit..." he mumbled, turning to look at Kurapika when a small chuckle erupted from the blondes throat.

   Kurapika grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him into a kiss, his thumbs softly caressing his sideburns as their lips locked. Leorio hooked his fingers over the waistband of Kurapika's shorts, the corners of his lips turning up slightly when Kurapika arched his hips so he could pull them off just a bit easier. His underwear was pulled off with them, leaving him completely naked underneath Leorio.

   Kurapika seemed to have lost his confidence with his last piece of clothing as he pulled his legs together and could no longer look Leorio in the eye. His hands moved from leorio's face to bury themselves in his hair. Pulling him down for a small peck. He tried to deepen it, lightly nibbling at his bottom lip, but when leorio tried to pull his legs apart and was met with resistance he pulled away.