Definitely Not Smut, Christmas Edition

[A/N, I did it, I beat the system, I finally got the chapter pasted from my notes to Wattpad, I'm so proud of myself. This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was having... technical difficulties. Anyways, here is my present to you on this Christmas Eve. You all are super nice and deserve a lot more but this'll have to do for the time being.]
[Also, what the fuck was that last chapter, I was pissed while writing it and the lack of "haha funny" really shows smh.]

Leorio sat on his shitty couch, book in hand as he read quietly. It took him a day or two but he adjusted to the glow emitting from the Christmas lights decorating his terrace. They used to bother him to no end, usually while he was trying to watch tv, but he invested a lot of time into putting them up per Kurapika's polite request and just out of spite he wasn't going to take the time to put them away before New Years. Instead he would glare at them every time he caught a glimpse of the shiny fuckers through his balcony curtains, but today he seemed less irritable than usual. Today he felt eerily calm as he drank his lukewarm tea and listened to the faint generic Christmas music playing from his Tv speakers.

The hallway creaked and he muttered a small, "evening Kurapika," as he heard the blonde enter their living room. He continued to flip through the book as Kurapika stood there quietly, thinking to himself. Which in Leorio's humble opinion was never good.

"Leorio."

"Yes sunshine?"

"You know I hate the oversexualization of women's clothing in the fashion industry."

Without looking up from his book Leorio let out a small, "Mhm."

"It's objectifying."

"Uh-huh."

"Not to mention tasteless."

"Of course."

"But I can make an exception or two."

"Mhm— wait what?" Leorio pulled his eyes away from his book to be met with Kurapika's thighs uncomfortably close to his face as he drastically overestimated how far Kurapika was from his spot on his couch. His eyes widened at the sight of the red and white candy cane thigh highs that adorned his small legs and he couldn't help the shocked look on his face that grew more exaggerated as his eyes trailed up his petite body. The skimpy red lingerie piece fell just below his ass, snug at his waist with a small elastic black belt, before turning into a lace pattern at the cup. The top and bottom were decorated with white fleece trimming which really emphasized the Christmas look, but it was the little Santa hat plopped delicately atop his head that really sold it.

Leorio's itty bitty himbo brain had a hard time comprehending what was happening, but he happily made room for Kurapika on his lap by tossing his novel onto his coffee table as he leaned back against the couch cushions. The heat rose to his face and his only thoughts were, 'jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga.'

Kurapika plopped the hat on Leorio's head as he straddled his lap. Kissing his forehead as he made himself comfortable. "Merry early Christmas, Leorio."

"Is this my present?" He asked with a surprising amount of childlike innocence.

"One of them."

"Are they all like this?"

Kurapika laughed a little. "No, but I'm sure you wouldn't have minded if they were."

Leorio shook his head as his hands ran up Kurapika's thighs and eventually up the bottom half of the satin skirt. He seemed to be fascinated with the way the striped socks hugged Kurapika's legs. "This is my favorite present."