Part 10

Kirigiri's POV
Makoto called me to get rid of the bodies. Which I realized that they were not dead, I guess Komaeda's luck pulled out for them.
Instead of killing them, I wanted to have some fun. So I gave then to the Future Foundation, it has been a few years now though.

Peko's POV
I awake with a aching headache and limbs that feel like lead. I awake to a room with white walls and beeping machines. I sit up and look around. I see everyone else and some doctors examining them.
"Ah I see your awake" a nurse comes up to me.
"Yes where are we" I ask.
"Oh you're in a hospital in Towa City, you all have been here in a 6 year coma. The world is now more or less back to normal than before." The nurse states and checks the machines.
This is too much to take in. I soon see a woman with short red hair and a camera hooked around her neck. She runs towards me and hugs me.
"Oh Peko I've missed you so much, people don't take naps for that long you know right" I realize the girl is Mahiru.
"Hello to you too Mahiru. Can you fill me in on what has happened" I asked her. She takes a deep breath and begins.
"Oh yes, so after you all were captured I got away and was found by the Future Foundation. Which is a group to bring the world back, and get rid of the Ultimate Despairs. Which did catch you, and their leader, Makoto Naegi tried to kill you all. He broadcasted it all over the nation. But Kyoko Kirigiri gave you to us. We healed you to the best of our abilities and you all were in a coma for 6 years." She finishes and takes in breaths.
"What happened to the Ultimate Despairs" I ask.
"Oh they are believed to be dead, but I don't believe it. You wanna know why. It's because 16 teenagers have gone missing recently." She states.
"How are the others then?" I ask worried.
"Oh they are all waking up right now. I guess you can thank Komaeda's luck for you all to live." Mahiru says.
Well I guess that's good. Fuyuhiko, I will destroy the Ultimate Despairs for you.

Hey guys sorry it has been awhile, been busy. But Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Hope it was great. I know how this story is going is kinda confusing, but I hope I will improve! Anyways everyone have a good day or night. Toodles!