Part 9

So yeah about last part I did not have a clue of what I was doing. So heh so yeah they dead.
Makoto's POV
After that I send the message broadcasting for weeks. I made sure everyone knew of what happened to the survivors of the 1st ever  killing game. But now the Future Foundation were on our tails so we decided to kidnap 16 teenagers and but then into a virtual killing game. Which we have our little mastermind which is doing their job. We are just waiting now. After the game is finished we will title them as the new despairs. The Future Foundation thinks were dead. Which we are not we faked our deaths and went into hiding. The world is what it used to be now. Sadly we can't go out to cause despair. I have Chihiro hacking into cameras to watch how the 'Neo World' is going. It's been about 6 years. Heh oh well time will come and the New Despairs will bring the world to it's knees.

So guys if you haven't read my other book Despairful Hope this book is a POV of the Old Despairs. I got this idea from a other fan fiction that I read. I may be slow at posting but that's bc I have school and I'm lazy. But thx for all the support and thank you! I will continue this book as long as possible! Toodles everyone!