Chapter 3

Chihiro's POV
I head to my dorm for the night. While I walk pass Sayaka's dorm I saw Naegi walking down the hallway. "Hey Naegi where have you been?" I ask. He turns to see me in surprise and says. "Oh hey Chihiro I've been... sick." He says. " Oh, well everyone else has been worried.Do you know where Enoshima or Ikusaba are?" I ask. He answers with a no and heads to his dorm. 'I thought that was strange. It just didn't feel like the same Makoto'I thought. I make it to my dorm and head to bed. I wake up to screaming in a different hallway. I run out to see everyone else. They all look tired and confused. Everyone ran to see who screamed. We see a bloody mess of what used to be of a reserve student. (Reserve course and main course have connect buildings) I think her name was Kuzuryu Natsumi. Kuzuryu Fuyuhiko's younger sister. She got brutally stabbed it the face with a knife. I see some of the people around me yelling and calling 911. I then realize that some of the class weren't there those were Asahina, Togami, Fukawa, Ikusaba, and Enoshima.
I look at Makoto he had a blank look on his face. I see Fuyuhiko looking at her with tears in his eyes and Peko right behind him trying to comfort him. The police arrive and after searching around for a few weeks with school canceled. Even Kirigiri couldn't solve it. They never found the culprit. A few days after I saw Naegi walk out of the school. I stopped him and asked where he was going. He said " Oh Hey I was just taking a walk heh. Do you want to come?" I agree and we walk all the way until we are by this statue. Then he turns around takes a gun out and shoots my arm.I yell out for help but then everything goes dark.
Makoto's POV
I shoot Chihiro in the arm and she blacks out. I then press the button to open a secret room that's under the statue. I carry Chihiro to a room and places her in a chair and tie her down. Junko walks in and hugs me from behind. "Hey Makoto! I see you brought Chihiro for me"she says. We wait for Chihiro to wake up. When she does. Junko gets me to hold her head and Junko plays the video a few times. And when Chihiro eyes swirl and she starts to laugh. Junko says" 2 down 14 to go!" Junko yells.
Chapter 3 End