Chapter 6

Peko's POV
We just defeated Junko Enoshima the Ultimate Despair. Apparently we lost our memories of the 2 years we were at Hopes Peak. (Peko is the Protagonist)
Apparently the real world looks rather bad. "Hey guys we need to go get supplies just in case. Meet back up in the Cafeteria"I said. Everyone agrees and we spilt up. I went to the kitchen and grab some canned food and some water.  I hear Mahiru walk in. "Hey Peko can you go find Komaeda he is probably doing something stupid" She said. "Ok Mahiru" and I left. I stop by Fuyuhikos room and grab his eyepatch that he had and left. I couldn't find Nagito until I hear someone talking that wasn't anyone that was here. I then see 2 boys on taller than the other with weird hair. The other was a bit shorter with black hair. I see them grabbing a knocked out Nagito. I run at them and take out my sword. The look at me and they laugh. "Oh looky here Mondo it's the sword girl" the boy with short black hair said. I'm guessing the taller boy was "Mondo". "Why are you here" I asked. "Hah well Makoto wanted to mess with this one a bit" Mondo said. "Well you can't take him" I said while running at him. The other boy took out a katana. We start clashing swords. While I hear Gundam yell. "You mortal get over here" said Gundam with Kazuichi running behind him. We are fighting when I see a black haired woman come up behind us and stab something into our necks and we all fall unconscious.

Mahiru's POV
I wonder where everyone is. I told Peko to go find Komaeda but now I can't find Peko, Gundam, Kazuichi. I then see 2 boys grab them and carry them. I hide behind a wall and listen in. "Ishimaru I thought there was one more" The other boy asked. "Eh maybe Makoto miscalculated". I watch them leave with my friends. I don't it be a good idea if I get caught too. I wonder who they are tho. After they leave I see black van drive up. I see 3 people in suits come out. They introduced themselves as the Future Foundation. They are trying to get rid of all despair. They tell me that they saw the whole thing broadcasted. I tell them these two guys took them. They had worried looks on their faces. "Who were those people" I asked. "They are the...Remnants of Despair" one of them said. "They are Junko Enoshima's lackeys" the other said. "What did they look like" the other asked. "Okay one was y'all with brown hair with corn on the cub hair. The other one was shorter with black hair and white and black outfit" I said. "Those two were Mondo Owada and Ishimaru Kiyotaka" they said.
-later-
So now at the Future Foundation's base. I met Chisa Yukizome, Juzo Sakakura, and Kyosuke Munakata. Yukizome sounds familiar. "Oh I missed you so much Mahiru" she yells and hugs me. "U-uh what" I exclaimed. "Oh you don't remember don't you. Oh well I was your teacher at Hope Peak Academy" She said. "Really I hope my memories will come back soon" I said.

Makoto's POV
I sighed and waited for Ishimaru and Mondo to come back. Byakuya was sitting in a chair in the same room with a bored look on his face. "Ugh when will they be back" I yell. "Patience Makoto they will return soon" Byakuya said. I sit back down and wait.
-30 minutes later- I get a call from Ishimaru. "Did you get them" I asked. "Yes we did and we will be there in 10" He said. "Hurry up then" I said and hang up. Byakuya looked at me curious. "They will be here tell me when" I said and he nods. I get up and go try to find Chihiro. I found Chihiro in her room with about 10 computers. "Chihiro did you hack into the Future Foundation's cameras yet" I ask. "I'm working on it" he said. My phone rings and Byakuya says they are here. "So you brought them here" she said. I ignored her and left. I found them in a room where Sayaka used to force people to hear her unbearable singing. They are all in chairs chained up with rope. I then noticed there are only four. "Y'all god damn idiots you are missing one" I yell. "Oops" Mondo laughs and Ishimaru just leaves and Mondo follows. I put my head on my hand and then left to look for Kirigiri.

That's it for chapter 6. Thank you Just_randomly for encouraging me to continue!
I hope you enjoyed