Game Plan

(Flare POV)

"Granada said this place is on full lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere." Wheels says and I nod. "He's right." I say. "Yeah Missy. What's the plan?" Wildcard questions while standing next to me and crossing his arms. "Well, I figure this is kind of like making an omelet.  You always start by." Missy starts and Noodles stretches his head as they look at the door. "Breaking some eggs." He says. "Face, diversion now." I say and he nods and goes to the door bringing the guards in. They walk in and close the door. "So don't ask us how we know this but, aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here." Missy says. "This place is a fortress. Nothing's getting in. And I'm afraid no one's getting out, either. Those are the rules." The guard says. "Oof! Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards. Like, now." Missy says. 

The guards laugh. "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" The guard questions. "No, but it would have made this a whole lot easier. Cushions." Missy says and Wildcard, Noodles, and Face-maker bring the cushions. "What are these for?" The guard questions. "Tell him, Guppy." Missy says and Guppy steps up. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground." Guppy says. "Why don't you get back in line." The man says and Guppy grabs his wrist and flings him to the ground making his butt land on the cushion. "Oh no! She's got Shark Strength!" The guard exclaims. Guppy then kicks a guys gut flinging him to the chair and he lands on the cushion. "Have a nice nap." Guppy says and I smirk. A guard tries attacking Guppy from behind but Noodles grabs him with an outstretched arm and flings him to the ground getting his ID card in the process. He then grabs the other two card and hold them. "Aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy says and suddenly an alarm is blaring and gates surround the doors. "This was a bad idea." Fast Forward says. "Wheels, next time this happens don't let the guard reach the alarm." Missy says and Wheels nods. "Noodles, you'll take his jacket and cuff them." Missy says and Noodles nods. "What next time. You kids aren't-" The guard cuts himself off and we hear a creaking and we turn to the fan which stopped. Suddenly the tentacles popped out. The guard screams. "Told you your plan wouldn't work." Wildcard says and tentacles wrapped around him. "No!" I exclaim. "Rewind, send us back." Missy says and Rewind nods sending us back.

"So we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy says and before the guard can hit the alarm Wheels uses his wheelchair and moves it onto the guard's leg. Noodles then uses his arm and cuffs one guard, then takes the jacket and cuffs the other. "Come on, let's go!" Missy says. "Single file line, we'll be questioned less that way." Wheels says and Missy, Wildcard, and I turn to the vent as it creaks. The tentacles pop out. "Beginner's luck." Wildcard says and Missy glares the runs out. "Come on." I say and we run out. We then get in a line. "Noodles, stretch and make yourself tall." Missy says. Noodles stretches. "Greetings fellow grownups." He says. "Hey." A woman says. "Hold on one second. Hey!" The woman exclaims and we don't even bat an eye. Suddenly another alarm went off and we started running. We made it to the exit but a gate pulled up. "We're in trouble." Guppy says and I nod. WE then try running the other way but guards block our way. "That was our only exit." Missy says. "Not our only one!" Wildcard says pointing up at the ceiling. "How are we supposed to get up there?" I question. "A Capella? You made furniture float. Can you do the same with people?" Missy questions. "To go up high, I have to sing very...Low." She says making her voice go deep. Suddenly the adults go into a stair formation. "Climb as fast as you can." Wildcard says and we start climbing. "Noodles open the hatch." Wildcard says and Noodles opens it and we start climbing out and we go to the tram. "Don't let them follow us!" Missy says and A Capella nods. "Adios." She sings and I hear a thud and I grimace. 

I then rush over to the tram. "Noodles the access cards." Wildcard says. Noodles then stretches his arm and slides the access card and we go inside the tram. I sit next to Wildcard, Guppy on my lap. "We did it." Fast Forward says. "Yeah, we did it." Missy says. "But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure. Look! They're already mobilizing!" Wheels exclaims. "Brace yourselves!" Missy says and I grab onto the pole next to me. "You too Guppy." Missy says and Guppy latches onto the pole while staring at Missy. "A Capella, make us fly." Wildcard says. A Capella stands up and starts vocalizing lowly. I notice her eyes glowing and soon we were in the air. "Woo!" We all cheer happily. A Capella starts making signals. "She can't steer! We're going to crash into that building!" Miss exclaims. "We need to change directions." Wheels says. "I'm on it!" Noodles says and he breaks the window, latches onto the pole in the tram then jumps out of the tram. We notice his hand loosing grip. "Help him out!" I exclaim and he hold his hand, then it slips and goes onto the edge of the window. After a few moments of spinning we were back into the air. I sit back down and Guppy sits on my lap. "Well, that was a disaster." Wildcard says. "That was awesome." Rewind says. "I'm so exhausted." Noodles says. Suddenly the tram starts moving up and down. "Guys...I'm running...Out of..." Before she can speak again Wildcard speaks. "Breath, we get it." He says. "What do we do?" Face-maker says. "Don't look at me...I'm done." Noodles says showing us his stretched out arms. 

"We need to find someplace to hide." Wheels says. "The heroics are locked in the alien ship." Fast Forward says. "Not all of them." Missy says. "And you know this how?" Wildcard questions. Missy then goes over to Wheels. "You think you can get us over to here?" Missy questions and A Capella nods and he pitch rises causing us all to grip something. "Okay! Okay! Okay!" Missy says. "What's over there that's so important?" Wildcard questions. "Well you see my-" Missy was cut off as another bump hits. "Okay this is bad. This is really really bad." Wheels says. "You can do it A Capella!" Missy says and we cheer at her. Suddenly she clears her throat and my eyes widen. "Does anyone have a lozenge?" She questions and my eyes widen and Guppy facepalms. "Hang on!" Missy says and I grab onto the pols and I hold Guppy tight.