The Plan

(Flare POV)

Missy started telling us the plan. "Holy!...Doo doo." Wildcard says and Guppy pouts at him. "I mean yes very interesting." Wildcard says and I roll my eyes at his obviousness. "Uh-huh, okay, yes makes sense. Yep. Okay. Wow that's really smart." Wildcard says and he snatches the tablet out of Missy's hahnds. "Okay, everyone. Missy, Flare and I have figured out a way for us to do this. Check it out. Ojo drew us a clue, a supply ship." Wildcard says and everyone pats her shoulder. "So what does that mean?" A Capella questions. "It means that there's probably one nearby that we'll sneak on board and pilot up to the mother ship." Wildcard says. "That's actually a pretty good idea, no matter who thought of it." Wheels says. "Thank you." Wildcard says and Guppy rolls her eyes and groans. 

"Come on, it's time we show these aliens what's what." I say and we start running. "Hurry up Slo-Mo!" Wildcard shouts and I laugh. When we stop we see the ship and we stop behind a rock. "Look, there's a supply ship. Just like in Ojo's drawing." Missy says. I look over and I see tentacles and I grimace. "Ew. Gross." Everyone says and I turn to them. "Shh, keep it down! Wait...Wait a second...Let's go." I say and we all run towards the ship. We rush to it and we make it in. "Now let's shut the door and get the heck out of here." Missy says. "Wheels can you-" Face-maker was cut off by Wheels. "No! We're not all here!" Wheels says. "What? Who's missing?" Fast Forward questions. "Oh." She realizes and we see Slo-Mo running across the grass very slowly. "Slo-Mo, cut it out. Run!" Wildcard says and we all start shouting for him to run. "Hurry! They're coming back!" Guppy exclaims. "10-1 says he's tentacled." Face-maker says and Wheels turns to him. "Dude!" Wheels says. "Come on Slo-Mo!" Rewind shouts and we start shouting encouragement to him. We continue shouting. "Alright hold me down." Noodles says and we hold him down as he stretches his arm to Slo-Mo and he brings him in the ship. 

"Slo-Mo!" Noodles says. "Yes!" We all say and once Wheels closes the door, tentacles go onto the door. We all scream.  "Wheels, tell me you figured this out." Missy says. "It's incredibly intuitive." Wheels says and he presses a green button and a purple shield forms. "Whoa!" We all exclaim, then we were brought against the wall. "Please just choose any button!" I exclaim. "It might be one of these." Wheels says and he presses a button bringing down the shield releasing us.  Suddenly another tentacle smashes onto the glass causing cracks to form and we continue screaming. Guppy then goes over and presses a red button, which makes the engine start and we fly off towards the mother ship. "Good job Gupps." I say and she grins. "But now what?" Noodles questions. "Don't worry. Any minute now Ojo's going to draw a picture of all of us smiling and hugging our parents. Isn't that right Ojo." Missy says but Ojo shakes her head. "Oh, that's just great." Noodles says and Wildcard grabs my arm and we turn to Missy.  "Hey...why did you choose us to share the idea of looking at Ojo's iPad?" Wildcard says and I nod. "I don't know. I guess I know how it feels when everyone expects so much from you, and you feel like you can't deliver." Missy says and I nod with a smile. "Do you believe I can?" Wildcard questions. "We all believe you can." Missy says. "Tell that to my parents." Wildcard says. "We will, right after we rescue them." I say and Missy and Wildcard smile at me. 

Eventually we land in the mother ship and I open the door a little bit. "I'm gonna go check it out." Noodles says and he extends his neck and looks. He then comes back. "We're all good." He says and I open the door and we all get out. Guppy then latches onto my hand and we look around. "Am I just really small or is this ship really big?" Guppy says and I smile down at her. "It's enormous." Rewind says. "Yeah, how are we going to find our parents?" Fast Forward questions. "I was thinking about that. Ms. Granada found us really easily back at Grandma's house, and I think I know how, your bracelet." Wheels says and Missy holds out her wrist showing the bracelet. "I haven't been able to contact my Dad." Missy says. "But maybe the transmitter that connects the two bracelets, works like a tracking device. But I need a pair of pliers and a heat source." Wheels says. "My teeth are strong because my Dad's a shark." Guppy says while biting. "Perfect." Wheels says and Wildcard steps us. "And I've got a heat source." He says. "Heat vision." He says and he turns into a toaster. "Now he's a toaster." Face-maker says. Noodles then picks him up and toast pops out, burnt might I add. "Close enough." Wheels says and he starts creating it, once he finished we walked down the hallway.

I walk down the hallway behind Missy as he bracelet beeps. "Is it working?" Wheels questions. "Well it's leading us somewhere." Missy says and we continue walking and I turn to Wildcard. "Hey! That was really good back there." I say. "Turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision? Plus you could have done it." He says and I smile. "It was heat related, it's real progress. Plus I wanted you to try." I say. "I guess it's progress." He says holding his necklace. "Just watch, pretty soon you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business. It's all about belief." I say and we continue following Missy but what I didn't know was that Wildcard was smiling behind me. "Um guys? Does anybody else hear that?" A Capella questions and I stop walking and I listen, I hear a rumbling. "What is that?" Rewind and Fast Forward question. "It's below us...I can feel it." Wheels says and my eyes widen.