Training

(Flare POV)

We landed a bumpy landing and I groaned. "Get out of my flower bed you little termites!" A woman exclaims. "Hi Abuelita." Missy says. "Ah! Ah! Missy! Come and say hellow to your Grandmother!" The woman I assume is Abuelita says. "No way! Miss you're Grandmother's Anita Moreno? Noodles questions and I help Wildcard bring Wheels out of the tram. "The trainer of the Heroics?" Rewind questions. "She's a legend!" Face-maker says. "No you have to be dead to be a legend, honey. Ah mi amor!" Abuelita says hugging Missy. "I'm alive and well, which is more than I can say for my gazebo, hmm?" Abuelita says. "Sorry." A Capella says. "We're in trouble Grandma, and we need a place to hide." Missy says. "To hide? You're gonna need to do a lot more than that." Abuelita says. "That thing is moving into position." She says pointing at the mother ship. "She's right, we only have two hours left. Won't be long until the takeover begins." Wheels says. "Everyone get inside. Come, come." She says leading us inside. 

Abuelita starts making us lemonade and handing them out. "But we're children." Rewind says. "Yes, the children of the Heroics. If anyone's going to save the world, it's you because all of you have superpowers." Abuelita says. "Super lame powers." Face-maker says. "Speak for yourself." Wildcard says. "Okay Johnny Random." Rewind says. "Hmm, this is no way to be a super team." Abuelita says. "Abuelita's right. Aliens are about to invade, and if we want to rescue our parents and save the planet, we're gonna need to do it now." Missy says. "Are you saying that we can be superheroes?" A Capella questions. "Well, yeah. I guess that kind of is what I'm saying." Missy says sitting back in her chair. "We can be heroes, just for one day." A Capella sings and we turn to her. "Sorry, it was there for the taking." A Capella says. "A Capella, as much as I love David Bowie, now is not the time." I say. " I need you all to maximize your powers." Abuelita says. "Grandma, I've been trying to do that my whole life, so if you have any ideas I'm all ears." Wildcard says and I notice Face-maker make hsi ears big and we start giggling. 

"Um, it's not about who's the strongest or fastest. It's about working together, and that's why we'll need someone to be the leader." Abuelita says. "That would be me." Wildcard says. "I was actually talking about Missy, but thank you. Follow me! Quickly! Quickly! Fast! Fast!" Abuelita says and we follow her. We go outside. "But I'm the leader!" Wildcard says. "He's right, and I'm totally okay with that." Missy says. "Well I'm not. And we don't have time to argue. So what I say goes." Abuelita says. "Yes ma'am." Wildcard says. "Hmm. Welcome to my training ground!" Abuelita says and the ground shifts becoming a training ground. "Let's boogie." Abuelita says. 

I was watching Guppy wrestle a hologram. She was dancing at first then it appeared. She punched it's gut, then took it down and started punching it. "Calmate Guppy. Calm down dear." Abuelita says and she motions me up.

(3rd Person POV)

Wildcard was on the jungle gym and he watched at Flare took off her shoes and went to the mat. What he didn't notice was that Noodle was next to him. "You like her don't you?" He questions and his eyes widened. "Her? Psh no." Wildcard says and he watched as she danced but then the hologram appeared, she then kicked it's gut and swept her leg under it and it fell and she punched it and it disappeared. "Well done Flare." Abuelita says and Flare grins. "Is it that obvious?" He questions and Noodles moved away. 

(Flare POV)

I finished and I grabbed my shoes and walked towards the tightrope and I saw Wildcard. "Shouldn't you be training?" I question and he laughs awkwardly. "Yeah I um, I should go do that." He says and I raise a brow. "Okay." I say and I walk the tightrope and I start running the course. I then see Guppy meditating and I chuckle. "I'm next Pella." I say and A Capella nods, after she went I got up and I grabbed the staff. I started fighting the hologram, suddenly the staff was knocked out of my hands by Noodles which flew and hit Rewind right in the head. "Ooh." I say. "Listen to me!" Missy exclaims. I then fell over and we were all in a pile. "Slo-mo, you never do anything right." Wildcard says and Slo-mo groans. I then see Missy sit down. 

Abuelita then took us to the mat and we stood up one at a time doing a pose. "That's good. Back in formation. Keep training." She says and she walks off. "Nothing yet?" I question Wildcard who shook his head. "Nope, it's hopeless." He says and I turn to him. "No it's not, you got this." I say patting his shoulder and going to the punching bags. I then look up and see helicopters. "Wheels go get Ms. Moreno!" I say and I turn to him. "Now!" I say. After a few seconds Ms. Moreno, Wheels, and Missy walk back. "They sure found you fast." Ms. Moreno says. "They wanna take us back to headquarters." I say. "Well to bad, we've got a world to save." Missy says. "Hmm." Ms. Moreno says and she presses a button opening the grasses showing a tunnel. "Through this tunnel. I'll hold them off." Ms. Moreno says and we rush inside the tunnel. "Go, go, go, go, go!" She says. We slide down the slide and we look around the dark cave, soon Missy joins us. "Guys? Come on." Missy says. "It sure is dark in here." Guppy says and I grab her hand and I light my hand on fire as a torch. "See, light." I say. "We just have to stick together." Missy says and I lead the way next to Missy while holding Guppy's hand. "Yeah and find a way up to the mother ship. And defeat the aliens who defeated all the Heroics." Wildcard says. I nudge his side and I give him a look.

"What could we do differently from our parents?" Wheels questions. "Everything. Like we lure the aliens out of the cities, so that we don't destroy more buildings." I say. "She's right, our parents always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities." Rewind says. "Don't we need Superhero costumes?" Guppy questions. "All superheroes have costumes. Pads, fake muscles, tons of useless buckles." Fast Forward says. "Underwear on the outside." A Capella says. "None of you do that." I say. "Masks you can barely see out of." Rewind says. "That's why they were able to pick out our parents so easily." Fast Forward says. "Because they were easy to spot." Missy says and I nod in agreement. "We have to blend in...Stealth." Missy says and I look over and see the drawing...Ojo with tentacles. "How?" Wildcard questions. "Just trust me." Missy says.  "I have a plan." Missy says. We then make it to the end of the tunnel. "Where, what plan?" Wildcard questions. "I'll show you." Missy says showing us the tablet. "The plan is that we're going to sneak on a bus?" Wildcard questions then she grabs Wildcard and I and we do a  huddle.