The Chase

(Flare POV)

After Wheels says that the rumbling became louder and I leaned against the wall along with everyone else. "Uh." Wildcard says and after a few moments the ground starts to break and we scream. Suddenly a tentacle pops out and we start sprinting. "Run!" I exclaim and we continue running from the Aliens. I then see one trip Wildcard and he falls but immediately gets back up. "Come on!" I exclaim and we run behind the others. We then stop and we turn in three different directions. "Which way?" I question and Missy looks around. "That way!" She exclaims and we head towards the door which opens but we are cut off by a tentacle popping up from the ground and we scream but A Capella vocalizes making it stiffen but it squirms slightly, A Capella motions for us to go and we run over into the room.

We then look over the balcony and I gape at the huge pyramid in the middle. "Look at that thing!" Wildcard exclaims and I shake my head with a smirk but then we hear a door open and footsteps. I look down and see the President?! "What the heck is the President doing here?" I question. "So they're inside this thing? All of them?" The President questions. "That's correct." A man in white says. "How long before the takeover begins?" The President questions. "According to the supreme commander, less than an hour." The man in white says. "So soon?" The President questions. "That's what she says, and she's never wrong." The man in white says. "You don't have to remind me. Ever wonder why we bother with all of this? When she already knows how it's gonna turn out." The President says. "All part of the process, I suppose." The man in white says and all of the men down there leave the room. "What is that thing?" Face-maker questions. "You heard him. It's a rocket, stuffed to the gills with aliens. In less than an hour, they'll send it down to Earth and start the takeover." Wildcard says. "Stay positive." I say. "Well, then we have to stop them. Let's go!" Missy says and we go to the door but it opens revealing Ms. Granada, and suited men. 

"Do you children have any idea what you've done? Stealing one of our trains? Turning Headquarters upside down? Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?" Ms. Granada says and we all look down. Suddenly she squeals. "Well done." Ms. Granada says and Wildcard and I look at each other in confusion. "Looks like we underestimated your abilities and your leadership qualities. You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk. Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured. And now you've managed to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship? Mm, so proud!" Ms. Granada say and Missy speaks up. "Wait, so we're not in trouble?" She questions. "Of course not. You are heroes." Ms. Granada says. "Yeah!" Wildcard cheers and we cheer. "Yes!" Ms. Granada says and I laugh. Suddenly the President walks in.

"Save your breath Granada, they know." The President says and Ms. Granada turns to us, her smile fading. "Uh-oh." Guppy and I say. Suddenly tentacles sprout from all of their backs. "Well, then...Round them up!" Ms. Granada says and the tentacles wrap around us. I then make myself hot and the tentacles unwrap from me and I smirk. But then I was grabbed by my wrists by Ms. Granada and we were taken to a room and tossed in. "Quit the pantomime Slo-Mo. You didn't even scrape a knee." Wildcard says. "Oh good. Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in fighting, the same bickering, putting your own egos ahead of your team." Ms. Granada says and Guppy starts drinking her water. "Take away her water." Ms. Granada says and Guppy gasps as a guard uses his tentacles and takes her sippy cup away. I walk towards Guppy and I hug her. "They're too powerful together." Ms. Granada says and the guard uses his tentacle to move Fast Forward away from Rewind. I then notice Ojo holding her tablet close. "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is." Ms. Granada says holding up a key. Imprisonment. Life long." She says, then she chuckles and her and the guards walk out. 

I sit down and hold my head in my hands. "How are we getting out of here?" Guppy questions. "I...Don't know." Missy says and I sigh. "I bet Ms. Granada's been working there for years." Face-maker says. "They must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as President, so they could set a trap for the Heroics." Wildcard says. "I'm suck and idiot, President Neil Anami. Spell Neil Anami backwards and you have...I'm an alien." Wheels says. "Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years planning the takeover the whole time." Missy says. "And now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out." Wildcard says. "You're welcome." Missy says. I then look up and see Guppy trying to open the door. "Any luck?" I question and she tries pulling again and she hits her fist against it. I walk over and I try melting the door but no luck. "ugh!" I say punching the door making a loud thud and I sit back in my seat. "I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers." Guppy says and I feel bad for her. "I need food, my stomach hurts." Face-maker says. "My arm hurts." Noodles says. "My ears hurt." Wildcard says. "We never should have come up to the ship, you led us up here." Wildcard says. You think I wanted to get us locked up in an alien ship?" Missy questions and my temper thins. "it was all of us, we did it together." Wheels says noticing my temper. "I wanna go home." Guppy says and I nod. "Me too." Rewind and Fast Forward say. "We all want to go home. The key is figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there is a home to go back to. "Wait a second, what did you just say?" Missy questions. "He said we all want to go home." A Capella says. "Not that, the second part." Missy says. "Figure out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there is a home to go back to?" Wheels questions. "Stop saying that!" Guppy exclaims. "Keep it together." Wildcard says and Guppy glares at him. "Guys...Maybe it's time to admit we're never getting out of here." Missy says and I look up. "What?" Rewind and I question. "I mean, let's get real. These walls and this door must be, like, two feet thick." Missy says. "Wow, great attitude." Wildcard and I say and Wildcard holds up a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Yep. We're never getting out of here, and we're certainly never seeing our parents again, that's for sure." Missy says and I look down with blurry vision. "She's right. Pretty soon we'll forget what they even look like. The way they smelled...It'll all just be...Gone." Wheels says snapping his fingers. "Jeez, you guys are really bumming me out...But I guess, this really is the end." Wildcard says and I let a few tears roll down my cheek. "But I'm not ready for the end." Noodles says and I see Face-maker sniffling and crying. "I was just starting to think...Maybe my sister didn't hate me." Rewind says. " I don't hate you." Fast Forward says. "I love you." Rewind and Fast Forward says at the same time. "That love we feel, is real and it's that love...That will get us out of here." Missy says and I look up. "Why are you guys saying all this stuff? It's almost like you want everyone to cry." Guppy says. "Oh!" She says. "Guppy quick gather all of the tears." Missy says and she takes her tears, then reaches up and wipes away my tears and I smile. She then gather's everyone else's tears and makes a key. "What are you making?" A Capella questions. "I'm making a key." Guppy says and she freezes the water key and hands it to Missy. "Little Miss Guppy...You just saved us." Missy says and she runs to the door.