Chapter 4

Harry POV

I landed 15 minutes ago I am sitting in the car on my way back to my house that's located in Beverly Hills,I've written out the text to Kylie. I've been reading the message to make sure it sounded ok and not to forward or pushy. I clicked send looking out the window quickly I feel my phone vibrate, I look down and see she puts her self as 'Kylie Styles' I smiled big even though it's a messed up scenario of what happened I wouldn't change it. Opening up the message I read.

" I'm happy your safe and alive, lol. Thank you again for today I had a lot of fun and your a wonderfully great guy. 😊"

I smiled bigger typing out my message

Harry: I had a lot of fun also I think your pretty great yourself ☺️what are you up too now?

Kylie: packing up my stuff, Alexa switched our flight on me to tomorrow morning now instead of Monday..

Harry: Oh wow. Why did she change it?

Kylie: Has to go back to school she thought she went back on Tuesday but it's Monday,I kinda wanted punch her in the face not going to lie. Lol.

Kylie: But she bought me Reese's so I'm a happy bean. 😍

Harry: LMAO what? Happy bean?

Harry: Why a bean?

Harry: I mean your a cute bean don't get me wrong.

Kylie: I am taking that as a compliment. ☺️ also bean because it just sounds cool, like cool beans!

Harry: oh my... Your definitely one of a kind.

Kylie: again another compliment I'm so special. XD

Harry: you really really are! :)

Kylie: your pretty great also.

Kylie: like your hair I love your hair. XD

Harry: that's good to know, so don't cut it?

Kylie: NOO!!!! KEEP YOUR LUSCIOUS CURLS AND THE MAN BUN 😍

Kylie: I will refuse to cut it also.

Harry: Ahh so you love my man bun huh? 😏

Kylie: I do I really really do not going to lie.

Kylie: Your fans may also cry if it's gone too.

Kylie: I don't know though a lot of people hate the long hair.

Kylie: but don't let the haters get you down. :)

Kylie: I was going to do a shake it off pun but I resisted. XD

Harry: You could've done it because it's coming from you :) also well I can just say to people now my girlfriend aka wife doesn't want me to cut it!

Kylie: GIRLFRIEND?!

Kylie: Sir you have not asked. Also not yet give it another couple months. :)

Harry: *sigh* Ok.. If you insist.

Harry: Also sir? Kinda kinky to me ;)

Harry: Since i don't remember having sex with you..

Kylie: Don't even go there!

Harry: But.. But...

Kylie: One step at a time Mr.Styles.

Harry: Right back at you Mrs.Styles.

I smile big down at my phone as my driver already pulled up to my house. I get out and paying him I grab my keys out of my pocket, finding my front door one putting in unlocking it i walk inside I go right up the stairs to my room throwing my bag on the floor and then throw myself on the bed phone in hand just as Kylie texts me back.

Kylie: I'm going to head to bed now since I have to wake up at 4 in the morning and it already being 10..

Harry: That's ok. Text me when you get back home.

Kylie: I will don't worry. :) have a good night. :)

Harry: You too babe. :)