Chapter 27

Harry POV

The Last couple days have been much needed relaxing with loved ones around. We had family dinners every night, we all went sight seeing one day, I rented us out a boat for a full day out in the ocean the day Gemma left, Toby left the next day needing to head back to work and move to San Francisco officially, he got a bunch of calls while he was here his last day in a half. Then it was Our parents and us, we both got to spend times with them separately, which we also both needed since we won't see them both till another few weeks to a month or a little more.

Mum and Robin left in the morning back to the UK, Kylie's Parents left a few hours ago going back to FairCreek. We're laying in bed cuddling with our half naked bodies. I feel her kiss my chest I look down seeing her chocolate hazel orbs lock with mine, her long dark brown hair cascading on the side.

Social media has been crazy since we have been here, since I didn't get off the plane with the boys back in London and not being in LA no one knows where I am, it's nice though being away for a couple days not having cameras follow my move. I adore the fans not getting caught one time since I have been out here is shocking but it made me a bit happy so I didn't have to get pulled away from family. I sigh thinking about it all now.

"What's on your mind Hubby?" She asked leaning up on her stomach more to get closer as I rub my hand drawing patterns on her lower back that's exposed by the tank top she's wearing.

"Just getting back to Tour life and getting questioned where I was on this break." I told her flat out

"Who's going to question you?" She asked confused

"The fans... When I went to Puerto Rico for my 20th birthday everyone was freaking out." She gave me this one look

"The fans don't need to know where you are at all times. It's your life you do what you want." She flat out said "If someone does ask you just say you went on a quick vacation with you family. Thats what you said about your 20th birthday. " I nod agreeing with her

"How long have you been a fan?" I ask her randomly

"Your now just asking this?" She asked laughing I shrugged

"It honestly just came to mind" I chuckled out she leaned her head into my chest hiding her face

"Do I have too?" She mumbled I laughed at her

"Yes!" I pulled her Crimson face out of my chest her cheeks with both my hands she sighed

"Ok.... I am going to start from the beginning." She said now sitting up "First off I was in my Jonas Brothers stage still."

"What?" I asked shocked

"Oh yes this was the time Joe went solo for a year." She told me

"Which one did you have s crush on?"i asked her

"It was Joe!" She exclaim "anyways! I was obsessing fangirling over him I was on Twitter and saw a People magazine tweet it was like' Joe Jonas asked if he work with One Direction read this interview what he said!' I was 17 and clueless not being up to date on what's going on so I clicked on the link and read the article I saw a picture of you guys and said ' oh my god these guys look like a bunch of douche bags' "

"You were a hater?!" I asked shocked

"At first yet shut up and let me finish you were the one that asked!" She said point a finger at me

"Go on" I told her sitting up against the head board

She sighed "ok so it was like October or something of 2011 when I read the article then in January of 2012 my friend Gabbie said I need to go listen to this song and she said it was by One Direction and she actually showed me the What Makes You Beautiful video, I wasn't the one to get into the " what's in" thing so I already knew I didn't want to listen to you guys and you sounded to pop for me when I was also in my country phase. "

I forgot she told me she listens to country " to much bubble gum pop for you?" I ask smirking she nodded "I agree Baby that's what management wanted."

"Ok so then on to a random weekend we were having a sleepover, Gabbie, Alexa and Me. She wanted us to watch One Direction videos with her, Alexa was also not into you guys at the time either. So we watched What Makes You Beautiful video again, I got into the song then Zayn came on and I thought he was hot." I gasp.

"You were a Zayn girl?!" I asked

"Not for long! Anyways!" She exclaimed again " I got the song on my phone and Then A month later I saw Zayn was dating Perrie and I was like I can't like him anymore he has a girlfriend! Alexa also got into you guys too and has a thing for Louis." She said

"Does she really?!" I ask her exclaiming

"Yeah, so then I got out of you guys again, I was going to college I started 2 weeks after i graduated high school then it turned into fall of 2012 I was into the X-Factor they said Simon Cowell formed you guys into a group in the UK so I had no freaking idea you guys were on the X-Factor UK then all the you and Taylor talk happened, then I graduated college a lot of personal stuff was going on at that time in 2013 that's when the Jonas Brothers were trying to come back, so I was juggling them and you guys. Then the Kiss You video came out and I was in love with you all again.. Especially you I thought you looked hot. That's how my infatuation with you started off" she said as I smirk "don't be cocky Styles" she said as I pull her to me

"I'm not Baby" I said now smiling

"So then I got a call from my old teacher wanting me to Sub for her one day.. This was now like towards the end of 2013. I was in the office checking emails then I hear the girls scream I run out and Story Of My Life started playing and I fell in love with it. Then a month later I didn't know you guys had 1D Day I saw a tweet from Jason Derulo about the Talk Dirty video, so I went and watched that and died from laughter forever, followed you all on Twitter so I wasn't out of the loop anymore, then you and Kendall rumors started which I always laughed out because you and Kendall as a couple just didn't seem to come together."

"Kendall and I were and still are friends" I told her "not close friends like friends that I can talk to her when I see her." I said

"Then I was always seeing Tumblr, Twitter, everything about you. I realized more last year that you are the always on talked about of the band and everything amid towards you and I felt bad for you at a point because it's all bull shit and you shouldn't be going through it all still." My baby gave me a sad look as i pecked her lips.

"It's ok, at times it gets to me but I know who I am at the end of the day and so do you. That's all that matters." I told her

"But that's how I became obsessed with you" she said smiling "Are you still friends with Gabbie?" She shakes her head no

"She.... Commuted Suicide in November 21 2012.... " She said slowly my eyes grew shocked " She was always depressed, once she was away from Alexa and I she got worse and hated life more, she was anorexic... We intervened her several times and she wouldn't listen..."

"Do you still think about her?" I asked softly running my hand through her hair

"At times... Not always.... She will always be a big part of my life, she was one of my best friends." She nodded as I pulled her in my arms and tighter grip on her "What are we doing tomorrow besides leaving tomorrow night?"

"Just relax here honestly" I kiss her head "I Love You and happy your at my side" she smiled big

"I Love You and I will always be here til your sick of me" she giggled

"I'll never get sick of you" I said seriously as she kisses my cheek.

SO I WAS WRITING THIS EARLIER IT WOULD OF BEEN UP HOURS AGO BUT I DECIDED TO TAKE A QUICK BREAK AND GO ON TWITTER THEN I SAW THE ONE DIRECTION TWEET THEIR FACEBOOK POST ABOUT ZAYN AND I GOT REALLY SHOCKED AND SAD AND DEPRESSED THEN FREAKED OUT BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY WRITING ALL THIS AND SOMEHOW THIS ALL HAPPENED.

I'm super sad Zayn is gone... I was going to go see them in Pittsburgh in August, I'm still going but it's my first One Direction concert and he's not going to be their, I want him happy and if it makes him happy I will support him 110%. I know all the fans are hurting right now but it will all be ok we will get through it! I will be writing about him not being part of the group anymore because I like making the story realistic and the struggles the boys are going to go through.

Much love!