Chapter 36

Kylie POV

It's already Thursday Afternoon, Harry and I left FairCreek last night saying bye to my family once again. We got in at 6 this morning and Harry already left to start writing songs for the next album. I am currently on my laptop searching for houses, Harry asked me too see if I like anything else. I would start unpacking but Harry is so determine to find a house ASAP.

I hear a buzz ring at the front door, did Harry not close the gate when he left? I walk over to the window quickly looking out, I don't know who this person is, walking to the door braving my life I open it up seeing Nadine oh fuck why is she here?

"Hi! Your Kylie right?" I nod

"I am and your Nadine" I said giving her a small smile

"Harry is right your much more beautiful in person." She smiled big at me, I'm trying to see if it's fake or not but I can't tell.

"Thank you." I smile to her nicely "Did you want to come inside?" I ask her

"No I am here to take you out!" She said excitedly... Oh great.

"Oh?" I ask confused

"We're having a girls day! I know you don't have any girlfriends here so I thought it be good for you to get out!"

"Did Harry ask you to do this?" I ask her she shakes her head no

"He was the one that was against it when I asked him earlier" she said I shrugged I don't want to say no to her that's just mean.

"Sure" I smile at her she smiles big

"Get your things and let's go!" She exclaims

What the hell am I getting myself into?

***

Kylie: Nadine has kidnapped me

Kylie: Does she know I'm a cosmetologist she took me to get my hair done, it's short and I'm crying 😭💔

Kylie: not like super short but to short for my liking..

Harry: I fucking told her not to take you out!

Kylie: I only said yes to be nice I didn't know she was going to mortify me with my hair!

Kylie: now we're eating sushi... I don't like sushi like I can't!

Harry: tell her you don't feel good and go home.

Kylie: I can't do that now! She will know something is up..

Harry: I'm sorry baby I truly tried. :(

Kylie:it's ok.... If I'm not home by 8 call the police because she may of killed me.

Harry: If your not home by 6 I'm calling her ass.

Kylie: Harry it's already like 5:30. Wait are you home?

Harry: I was just about to come home but I will come get you where ever your at so you don't have to deal with her anymore.

Harry: shes one of my good friends don't get me wrong, but I know how you felt about her at the beginning and I didn't know if it has changed.

Kylie: honestly I truly forgot she existed so I was perfectly content.

Kylie: she made me feel like a loner when she said she knew I didn't have any girl friends out here....like sorry bro it's only my like 3 time out here now.