FRIENDS!!

It was the day of the internships and me and todoroki were at endeavor's hero agency,,"is that you y/n?" i turned around to see todoroki standing behind me "no its doctor mcstuffins"  he walked over to me "you are very sarcastic aren't you" i grabbed the bag that had my hero costume in it "glad you caught on" we stood there in silence until he signaled me to follow him which I did,,he showed me around a little.

"This is my dads hero agency i can help you get to where we are supposed to be train" i nodded and kept following todoroki we stopped in front of two doors "we're here" he held one of the doors for me dayum we have a gentleman in the room I walked into the room and looked around and noticed a lot of training equipment.

Endeavor walked in "you guys will be building up your muscles today,go put on your hero costumes and come back" i walked around trying to find a bathroom to change in "the womens rest room is to your left" i looked to my left and there it was the girls bathroom i walked in and changed into my hero costume i left the mask inside the bag so i would'nt lose it i walked out the bathroom and met back with todoroki in the training room "so what are we doing first" todoroki picked up some weights "we are supposed to build up some more muscle" i grabbed some weights I really should've eaten that soba inko left for me.

A/N-this is basically your hero costume but if you don't like it you can just imagine or create your own! ✌︎('ω')✌︎

I started getting really tired and hot so i took of my jacket and put it in my bag "ayo todoroki can we take a break my limbs aren't capable of doing exercise for more than 15 minutes" i grabbed my water bottle and chugged it down "im pretty tired...

I started getting really tired and hot so i took of my jacket and put it in my bag "ayo todoroki can we take a break my limbs aren't capable of doing exercise for more than 15 minutes" i grabbed my water bottle and chugged it down "im pretty tired myself" i stared at todoroki he had taken off his hero costume and had no shirt on AWWOOOGAA THIS MAN REALLY HAS A 6 PACK?! i looked away from todoroki trying not to stare at his abs to much,,todoroki kept looking at my hero costume "yes?" He put his water bottle down "i have a question" i sat down on the ground and looked at my phone "ask away" I wonder what he wants to ask me "what are all the pockets for on your hero costume" i put down my phone and looked at todoroki "there for medicine and water" he stared at me for a couple seconds "water?" "yea water" he grabbed a towel and put it over his shoulder "why water?" I rubbed the back of my neck "how do I explain this hmmmm" it took me a couple seconds to come up with a good explanation "because if i over use my quirk i can just drink the water and the water will be made into blood so the blood that i use gets replaced with water" it took him awhile to process but he did eventually "you have a pretty cool quirk" i raised and eyebrow and smirked "oh? is the great shoto todoroki and the #2 hero's son complimenting me WOW IM HONORED" i bowed lifted my head up and smiled "you can call me shoto it gets confusing especially if you are interning at endeavors agency" i chuckled "okay then shoto".

Ugh I'm so bored...you know what lets go make shoto pissed I smirked then got up and walked to the bathroom I filled a bucket with water and walked back to the training area "hey shoto" shoto looked behind him and thats when i splashed water all over him he tried to gain his balance but he forgot he was all wet so when he tried holding on to the metal poll he slipped right off it and fell i was wheezing for a good 3 minutes,I was rolling on the floor,after I finished my wheezing session and shoto finally stood up he wiped water off his face "and that was necessary because" I tossed him a towel "because i got to see you fall" i heard shoto sigh "im going to go change ll be back" I wonder if I pissed him off...I drank my water bottle and waited for Shoto to come back, after a couple minutes shoto walked in with dry clothes on I looked at him"hey shoto are you pissed?" shoto looked at me then turned to look at his phone "not really i mean you laughed so it wasn't that bad to be honest" i was surprised on what he just said,,i looked away and lightly blushed "oh yea tomorrow we are going on patrol with endeavor" i jumped up super exited "WAIT FOR REALS?!" he nodded i stood up and grabbed his hands and then started dancing around "um y/n it's just patrol why are you so exited" i dramatically laid on the wall "you dont get it THIS IS THE START OF HOW I BECOME A HERO...A HERO! HOW CAN I NOT BE EXITED" he stood there using his phone "your something special y/n" i stood there with my jaw pretty much on the floor "HUH?! YOU THINK IM SPECIAL" i danced around doing the Macarena "anyways we will be starting at 11am tomorrow morning" he started walking away but before he could i grabbed his arm "WAIT ARE WE FRIENDS NOW?" He didn't look back but I saw a smile? "yea sure" I swear I just saw a smile or am I just crazy I let go of his arm and he walked off I grabbed my hero costume and ran after him i swear to asahi I just saw him smile I'm not crazy,,but whatever WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!!.

Word count:999