Cheek kiss❤️

...I saw the new girl and shoto together "oh" I felt Denki tap my hand "you good?" I nodded and kept eating my food.

"y/n?..." I looked up to see shoto with new girl "oh hey shoto" he stood there looking around the table "what icy hot wanna get blown to pieces?!" Bakugou stood up but then kirishima grabbed his arm and calmed him down "tch" I then saw Denki wave his hand around them "hellooo yea can you like shoo we are tying to eat dinner here" new girl looked like she was about to say something but shoto spoke "oh sorry for the intrusion" they walked away.

"Sweetie are you okay?" I felt Mina pat my back "ew Mina never call me that again but yea" she laughed and smiled "see she's alright!" I laughed and then we continued eating our dinner.

"I'll be back I'm gonna use the restroom" I got out of my seat and walked to the restroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started tearing up "ugh fucking shit" I wiped my eyes "it's okay y/n don't cry your a bad bitch" I fixed my dress and took a few selfies "wow that really helped".

I heard the door open and new girl walked in ew I didn't care so I looked back at my phone.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around and saw new girl there omfg I'm gonna drag this bitch "what?" She smiled "hi y/n!" I gave her a blank look "no." She kept smiling at me "dude stop your smile is fake asf" she looked at me for awhile and then stopped smiling "thank god I was tired of that goody goody act" she threw her hair back and took lipstick out of her purse "okay listen here bitch" I saw her get close to the mirror to put on lipstick "I know you like todoroki that's fine by me but as u can see I like him to" I looked at my phone "oh that's cool" she looked at me with a annoyed glare "I don't think you understand todoroki is mine" I laughed "okay sure whatever you need to tell yourself" she tried slapping me but I grabbed her hand "okay look here I'm not some dumb bitch who lets herself get hit so I'm gonna warn you once and only once don't fuck with me" she looked at me surprised but a little angry "you think I'm scared of you DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?" I created a hand knife with my blood and put it on her neck "I'm not asking you to be scared of me and I don't give a flying fuck who you are." She pulled her hand away and stomped out the restroom "hah stupid bitch".

I walked back to my table "y/n what took so long we were about to leave you" I rolled my eyes "thanks a lot sero how kind of you leaving a friend at a restaurant" i saw him panic "NO-UH I'm sorry" I laughed "it's okay" I grabbed my purse and walked out the restaurant.

"Y/N!" I recognized that voice...shoto...I looked back and saw him running towards me "what" he took a few breaths and grabbed my hand "I'm sorry about takahashi" I gave him a confused look "I know how she really is...we were in the same middle school class for the first and second year"  I looked at him surprised "oh how was she like?"

"She was a spoiled daddy's girl...she also hurt any girl that approached me" I gave him a annoyed look "so your having dinner with someone like that?" He shook his head "I was forced she said she'd blackmail me if I didn't have dinner with her" I grabbed his face wow deja vu "so your telling me that you're letting her blackmail you?! you could've told a teacher or even me I could've helped you..." he grabbed my arms and gently put them down "it's okay she has to much power because of her fathers business" I looked at shoto "but-but-I" I got caught off by shoto hugging me "it's okay y/n I'm fine with it" I hugged back and buried my face into his chest "I hate that bitch" he chuckled "language" I hugged him tighter "oh sorry-I hate that Oompa Loompa" he laughed and rubbed my back "you should get going now" I faced him "you're really nice you know" he chuckled "thank you" I let him go and started walking away.

I then felt someone pull me back "huh" I was cut off by shoto giving me a kiss on the cheek he looked up at me and smiled "it's a goodnight kiss" I blushed "o-okay goodnight" I sped walked away WAAAA SHOTO KISSED ME not in the mouth BUT ON THE CHEEK DKSBAIS OMG OMG OMG OKAY Y/N CHILLL LETS GET HOME i got to my house changed and put on something comfy I face planted on my bed and screamed in my pillow "ugh does he know what he's done to me...dumb ass" I put my blanket over me then turned my night light off tomorrow's a new day UGHHH I HAVE TO SEE SHOTO WAAAA OKAY Y/N SLEEP i closed my eyes and fell asleep.