fellow musician?!

It has been 1 hour since what happened at the coffee shop,, shoto comforted me the whole time and when i calmed down a little he walked me home,,and now i'm currently hiding in my room and questioning life I LET SHOTO SEE MY UGLY CRYING FACE AAAAAAA IM SO EMBARRASSED i started punching the air and screaming into my pillow "i'll never come out my room again" i looked at my ceiling i wonder if i can- my thoughts were interrupted with inko walking in "y/n you have a visitor" i sighed and rolled out of bed,,i walked out my room "who's the visitor-" i was cut off when i saw shoto sitting on my couch WTFFF WHY IS HE HERE?! "shoto w-what are you doing here?" he looked at me concerned "um i'll leave you two alone" inko walked out and left me and shoto alone "i just wanted to see if your feeling better" i sat on the other side of the couch "i'm feeling better thanks to you" he sighed in relief "good because i was worried about you" i blushed a little "uhm- thanks for you know comforting me it helped a lot" he nodded and faced me "now that i asked you the questions i wanted to it's only fair you get to ask me questions" i took a deep breath "do you have siblings?" he took of his jacket "yea i have two brothers and 1 sister" wow he has three siblings "um-... and your mom? because i know that your dad is endeavor and i haven't met your mom before" " he fixed his watch "my mom is in a hospital" i immediately regreted what i asked "i'm sorry i shouldn't have asked" he shook his head "it's okay you told me about your mom so it's fair if i tell you about my mom".

I really wanted to ask him a question i had in mind but i doubt he does...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT let's just ask "um shoto" shoto turned to me "yes?" i managed to build up the courage to ask him "so um...do you maybe um- like music?" he looked at me very surprised "i do" once i heard those words i grabbed onto shoto "WHAT INSTRUMENT DO YOU PLAY?...hmmm wait do you sing OR MAYBE A  SONG WRITER?!" i was super exited to see that there are other musicians in my class,, he smiled... SMILED?! see i'm clearly not crazy he SMILED! "i play the piano" and with that my jaw dropped "do you like music?" i stood up "HUH?! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION OFC I LOVE MUSIC ITS MY GET AWAY FROM LIFE" he grabbed my hands "wait really what do you play?" i was beyond shocked shoto has a side like this? "uhm... sorry for that just haven't met musicians my age" i laughed "no no it's okay i get it i was exited when you said you liked music" i grabbed shotos hands and led him to my room "give me a second"i grabbed the box i had under my bed and opened it "ah here it is" i took out papers,,shoto looked confused i then sat down and patted the seat next to me signaling shoto to come sit,,he sat down "what are those papers?" i flipped through some of them "these are some songs iv'e come up with over the years" i handed them to him "um i was wondering what you think of them..i really want a fellow musicians opinion".

He flips through the pages and reads them one by one "y/n..." i knew it they were bad ugh i should have given up on song writing "these are amazing" huh-...? i looked at shoto stunned "these are truly beautiful songs" i had no words "if you are free tomorrow would you come over my house so we can make a song together?..." i was frozen "i mean it's fine if y-" i hugged shoto "i would love to!" he patted my back and checked his watch "i have to get going if you ever wanna contact me my number is in the 1-a gc see you y/n" i watched him grab his jacket and walk out my house,,once he was out the house i jumped and danced around "what are you doing y/n" i stopped dancing and looked at izuku "oh izuku your back..how was your date?" he blushed 'umm..m-me and uraraka are d-dating now" he covered his face with his backpack "WAIT REALLY OMG YESSS MY SHIP IS SAILINGGG!!" i grabbed izukus shoulders and i gave him a serious stare "um yes?" i sighed "listen here i want at least 2 nieces and 3 nephews thank you very much" izuku blushed a dark red "Y-Y/N YOU IDIOT!" he ran into his room "its so fun messing with the poor guy" i picked my phone up okay now i need to check up on mina.

Y/n:
MINAAA!! DID YOU COME BACK FROM YOUR DATE WITH HIM?ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER? DID HE DO SOMETHING STUPID BC IF HE DID ILL CHOKE HIM WITH HIS ON TAPE🧍🏽‍♀️🔪🔪

Mina🎀✨:
DKDBSKHE NO NO HE DIDN'T BUT ILL EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEN so we were just having a convo and eating AND THEN THIS MAN PAID FOR MY FOOD AND THEN NOW WE ARE WALKING AT THE BEACH

Y/n:
Well damn I was really hoping to choke him- BUT N E WAYSS WTF? HES SUCH A GENTLEMAN MARRY HIM BITCH🤡

(5 minutes later)

Mina🎀✨:
Y/n... he just asked me out I'm legit speechless 🥲

Y/n:
BRUV- SAY YES DUMB BISH TF IS YOU DOING 🧍🏽‍♀️

(10 minutes later)

Mina🎀✨:
I officially have a boyfriend 😗✌🏼

Y/n:
Send a pic 🧚‍♀️✨

Mina🎀✨:
(Sends a pic of them holding hands)

Y/n:
Okay I see you with matching bracelets 🙄👏🏻

Mina🎀✨:
BAHAHAHAH OKAY OKAY I'll text you later bish byeee 🤡✌🏼

Y/n:
Mhm byee 🥶🤑💯🤟🏼

I threw my phone on the couch And started jumping around and squealed "I DID IT I DID IT!!" i was dancing around happily until i got a notification i looked over to my phone and clicked on the notification

shoto✨🎶

shoto✨🎶:
wanna meet up tomorrow after school i'm free?

y/n:
i'm also free!...so at your house right?

shoto✨🎶:
yea..i got a question

y/n:
go ahead curious george

shoto✨🎶:
where did you get the inspiration to write the songs?

y/n:
the stars

shoto✨🎶:
the stars?

Y/n:
mhm! i always used to watch the stars with my mom and when she passed away the stars were the only thing that reminded me of her

shoto✨🎶:
Oh...I'm sorry again for what happen at the coffee shop

Y/n:
You didn't do anything wrong don't worry!

Y/n:
Um So what time?

Shoto✨🎶:
At like five is that okay with you?

Y/n:
yea!

Shoto✨🎶:
Okay I'll send you my house address

Y/n:
Can you send it tomorrow I have to go to sleep 😅

Shoto✨🎶:
Okay goodnight y/n see you at school tomorrow

Y/n:
Goodnight Shoto! See you at school tomorrow

I turned off my phone and walked to my room what a day I set my phone alarm and put it on my night stand tomorrow's gonna be fun! I turned my lights off and wrapped myself in my blanket and fell asleep.