Dating✨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

"y/n will you be my girlfriend...?" I stood up and then ran around "AHHHHHHHHHHH"
I ran back to shoto "sorry just needed to run a few laps" he chuckled "so-?" I smiled then hugged him "of course" he hugged back "thank you" I was confused "huh for what?" He chuckled "just thank you" i laughed "okayyy"

"So what do we do now" shoto and I were sitting across from each other and just staring at the grass "what do couples do" I thought for a moment "I'll ask google" I opened my phone and asked google 'what do couples do' "uhhh let's see oooo okay" I turned my phone off and looked at shoto "since we are already outside let's stargaze like last time!" He smiled and nodded

10 minutes later

"Wowww the stars look really pretty tonight"

"Mhm you're right"

"I'm always right"

"Chile anyways so"

"Pls I never thought I'd hear you say that"

"....I have a question"

"Yesss?"

"Why are we so far apart?"

I looked around and saw that we were at least 6ft apart "uhhh who knows" he sat up "come here" UHM UHM JEBWKWHSH N E WAYSS IM HOLYYYY "no" he stared at me "why" I rolled around "because I said no" I saw him stand up and that was my que to run "yep here we go" I stood up quick and tried to run but I felt shoto grab me from behind "okay now let's stargaze" he sat down and pulled me next to him "the audacity I swear"

( shoto's POV)
"Y/n"

"Y/n"

I looked beside me to see y/n sleeping

I picked her up and walked back to the car, I put her in the passenger seat and put my jacket on her so she wouldn't get cold.

I got in the driver seat and drove to y/n's house

15 minutes later

I arrived at y/n's house

I picked her up and walked to her door step, i rung the bell and saw her mom open the door.

"Oho shoto its you" I saw her look at me then at y/n who was sleeping in my arms, "miss gurl fell asleep lol, thank you for bringing her back" I nodded "your welcome" she opened the door and let me come inside "you can just lay her on her bed" I nodded and walked to y/n's room.

I layed y/n down on her bed and pulled a blanket over her.

"...shoto?"

"Oh you're awake" I saw her sit up "am I in a dream" hmm I'll go along with it "yea" she looked around "feels so real..."

"Shoto"

"Yes?"

"It's okay if I tell you because your just a dream" I got a little curious on what she was going to say "I don't know what it is about you but I really hope our relationship lasts for a long time...and thank you for star gazing with me that one time it meant a lot" I could feel myself getting a bit flustered "oh is that so" she nodded "mhm...and I wanna say I love you very much you icy hot idiot"

"Wanna know something to?"

"Yessss"

"I love you very much, and I also think you should go to bed so you don't feel tired tomorrow" I saw her open her arms "give me a hug you idiot" I smiled and hugged her "you know if you were the real shoto I'd ask for a kiss but your just a dream so yeaaa" I was surprised and flustered "who says I can't give you a kiss though?" She looked at me and smirked "okay then give me a kiss!" I laughed then pecked her lips "wahhhhhh I so owe Mina 20 bucks tomorrow"

"Okay then I'm going to sleep now goodnight shoto" I watched her doze off "goodnight y/n" I kissed her forehead then walked out the room closing the door behind me.

"Thank you shoto have a nice night" I nodded "good night miss mydoria" I walked out the house and locked the door behind me, I walked back to the car and sat in the driver seat.

I took a deep breath and did a little happy dance on my seat "stop shoto todoroki get ahold of yourself" I drove back home we are finally dating!.

A/n- please i need ideas on the next chapter ⛹🏽‍♀️⛹🏽‍♀️