Part 7: Eleven's Escape

Eleven POV:
I woke up in a room with blinding white lights and I tried to stand up but I was cuffed to a chair. Wait Mike. WHERE IS MIKE. No. No. Where are all of the others, what did they do to them?! I have to help them. I was feeling a little bit better, so I tried bending the metal on the handcuffs, which surprisingly worked. It did take some out of me, but that's okay.

I walked around the room, and noticed some cameras. I had to remove them somehow. I looked at the first camera, stuck my arm out, and it broke off of the wall like a piece of cake. The second was a little bit harder and my nose started bleeding. I wiped the blood off before discretely returning to breaking off the cameras. I focused on the third and fourth cameras, and they broke off of the wall while I collapsed to the floor. The blood from my nose trickled down to my shirt and left a pretty big stain. I was hoping no one would notice that the cameras for my room were down. I looked around the room and tried to figure out a way to get out. There was a door, but it looked like it was only accessible from the outside because there was no door handle. I didn't really know how to get out of this one, but I had to find the others. I looked around the room, which vaguely reminded me of the place I was in a few a years ago.

I stopped having flashbacks, but it wasn't the greatest thing to remember. They tried to use me for bad things. Demogorgon. Not good. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed a vent. That could be possible to crawl through. Maybe. Maybe not. But I didn't have to when a wall beside started crashing in to the room. Demogorgon. It looked at me with thirsty eyes. It remembered me. From the closing portal and the Mind Flayer destruction. It lunged at me and I stepped to the side half frozen in fear. I didn't have anyone with me. Not Mike. Not Will. Not Lucas. Not Dustin. Not Max. No one. I was alone. I could do this.. right? I thought of the demogorgon escaping and hurting any of my friends and my anger spiked as I looked it in it's open face looking ready to claw at me, and stared at it really hard. It started crumbling to the ground. I thought of it killing any of my friends. No. I couldn't let that happen. It lifted up into the and gave one yell as it exploded.

I completely collapsed as I heard voices and an alarm go off. My nose was bleeding and I tried to wipe it off but I had no energy. It was on the bigger scale of demogorgons. It was larger than the usual one. I heard yelling and saw some weapons and someone yelling about a broken wall. Oh no. They found me. No no no no no. NO. I need to find Mike. I need to find all of them. I can help them. I CAN help them. I tried to get up but a few people came to hold me down. I almost faded into blackness but then I thought of my friend's in the same situation as me and the people on top of me flew off of me and onto the floor a few away. Everything paused for a second. I closed my eyes and tried to find Mike. I imagined a static sound and put my sleeve over my eyes. It all went dark and I saw Mike cuffed to a chair. Then I saw the rest of them also cuffed to chairs. All of them were asleep except Mike. He was struggling against the cuffs and yelling all of our names. He sounded weak and hopeless. I stepped closer and touched his hand. He looked up at me. Did he see me. That only happened twice before. If he could hear me I should probably say something.

"El?" he said weakly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head a few times because I knew it would be almost like a holographic image. Fading in and out.

"I'm coming Mike," I said as I drifted out of the darkness.

Everyone around me was looking at me and pointing a weapon at me. I just curled up into a ball and started weakly crying. Suddenly, I looked at all of them. I got angry. They were the ones doing this to my friends. I had to get them away from here.

"Where have you taken my friends," I said sternly while half crying. My eyes red and blotchy. My energy level way down.

"That is none of your concern. What IS OUR CONCERN, is how. Did. You. Get. The. Wall. Down. Tell us this and we will bring you to your-"

But he never got to finish as a scream echoed through the hallway. I weakly trudged to the source of the scream as they all ran. When I got there a saw a man, maybe he was a guard, and his arms were completely filled with dark, black veins that were spreading to his face.

"What the- wait," a teenager said confused.

I sat there weakly. No this couldn't be happening. Not again.

"Do you know me?" I asked weakly to the blond haired guard.

He just gave me a weird look then something clicked in his mind flayer infested brain as he gave me a death stare. I moved away from him as he started to get up and walk towards me. The adults were trying to talk to the guard.

"AHHHH," he yelled as he tried to tightly grip me but I flew him to the back of the wall. The adults looked concerned as they tried to calm the guard down.

"Turn the heat up," I said while sobbing heavily.
"TURN IT UP," I shrieked

The red-haired woman looked at me confused. The only teenage boy looked at me and went to what looked like the thing to turn up the heat.

"Peter-"

"We need to, just this once. We don't know what's happened to Steve. We need to try something at least."

"What if she has bad intentions,"

"We'll just have to see," said the teenager possibly named Peter as he turned the heat all the way up.

I looked at the blond man who now had black coursing all through his veins. He looked like he was in extreme pain. Like Will.

"Wanda, hold Steve down with your powers," said a middle aged man who had a banged up metal suit on.

"On it,"

"LET ME GO. LET ME GO . LET ME GOO!!!" the blond man kept yelling as his mind flayer infested brain took over him completely.

As the heat turned up, the man blond guard started thrashing and pushing to get up. The rest of the adults looked at him pitifully. He couldn't get up though. Some lady was doing some type of magic. Like me, but she gave off a different type of power. As the black started to leave his veins and travel into the air, the adults looked horrified as Steve (who I think is his name because of the red haired woman said that) started thrashing HEAVILY. He screamed at the top of his lungs as the last piece of black mind flayer essence left his body. I looked at the black essence, and sent it out the window, where it couldn't hurt anyone here. Steve crawled into a ball and backed up against the wall.

"He-it, forced me, told me- it was. No- the mind, took over. Uhh- it what," he breathlessly mumbled while counting his fingers. All of the adults looked at me.

"Who are you?" the doctor man asked.

"I-I can't," I said while slowly backing away.

"What was that then," a red haired woman asked with a hint of attitude.

"Bad," I replied before I took off running. I ran as fast as I could, my powers moving everyone to the wall before they could get up and chase me.

I ran and went to look for my friends. I needed to find them. I needed to warn them. I needed to help them. And that is when I went looking for a piece of cloth to cover my eyes.

So what did you think of the chapter? Personally this is one of my favourites. Thank you to everyone who is reading this :)

-Author :)