Part 6: What is this Place

Max's POV:
My eyes started to flutter open, but I couldn't keep them open. I felt really groggy and tired. Weak, in a way. I looked up into the blinding light above me, and started to stop fighting the urge to wake up. I blacked out again.

Fury's POV:
So now it's two murders. These kids are harmful. They killed FIVE people. We needed to do whatever means of sort to detain them. Something was wrong, though. They hadn't woken up, and it's been over 3 hours, which is how long the tranquilizers are supposed to last. Something bad is going to happen, I can sense it.
"So when should we go in for questioning," Bruce asked me.
"In about the next five minutes," I replied with a sense of uncertainty.
Thankfully, no one noticed that.

Mike's POV:
I woke to the sound of a door opening. I quickly fluttered my eyes to take in my surroundings. The blinding colour of white everywhere. This is definitely not anywhere I know. Then, just like that I remembered what had happened a bit ago. I didn't even know what happened really. I remember a demogorgon and El and blacking out.
"Is the boy awake?" I heard a voice say faintly.
"I don't know." another replied. It was a woman this time.

I came to the conclusion that I didn't know these people. I had a feeling they didn't exactly like me considering their tones and the way they were speaking. I took it as cue to start "waking up". I started to shuffle in wherever I was and realized my hands were cuffed to a chair. A comfy chair, but still a chair. Ok I'm absolutely freaked out. I saw two people in front of me, both had one hand on any weapon of some sort.
"Sorry but where am I?" I asked cautiously.
The people came more into view. There was a pale, red haired girl whispering something into a device. There was also a man with a kind smile on his face who had a lab coat like a doctor or something. His smile faded when he realized I was awake. They both looked at me with caution. Wait. El. Where is she. This is not good. El please be okay. Please.

"Hello... Mike is it?" the red haired woman asked me.
"Who's asking?" I said worriedly.
"Do you work for the government?" I asked scaredly.
They exchanged confused looks.
"I thought you guys were gone! I thought it got you! I need to see El you can't do anything to her! It's back!! Don't-no, stop it! Why do you need us??! We can't tell you anything about it!I'm not going to let take El again!!! Let me out! Let me out!!!" I started yelling while the agents pulled out their guns. I started struggling against the cuffs but then a man with one eye walked in.

"We are not trying to hurt you, but you need to cooperate." said the one-eyed man very sternly. He took out something that looked like a taser.

"This. Is. A. Taser." he said threateningly.
Shit. Damn it. How do we get out of this.

"I WILL NOT be afraid to use it if you don't cooperate," he said again. He looked threateningly at me and I flinched.

Suddenly, an alarm went off and they started whispering to each other. They got out a TON of weapons, and started walking out, with one last threatening look at me. God I hope the rest of the group is okay.

Sorry that it is short but I need ideas cause I don't really know where to go next ahh, so comment where you want the story to go.

-Author :)