Part 4: Recap

Dustin's POV:
So yesterday, Recap. A demo-dog tried to kill us. So obviously something went wrong when we closed the portal. We haven't found out what yet, but we are going to. Yesterday, Mike was acting weird. Like 'I feel like someone is stalking me weird'. It was probably just cause El fainted yesterday. Anyways, off to school!

Lucas' POV:
So the demo-dog attack yesterday worried us all. After we got home, we called the others. The others as in Steve, Nancy, Jonathan, and Robyn. They talked to us, and we were all giving possible ideas as to where the new entrance is. We knew, however, that this wouldn't be easy. Not. At. All. It was dangerous. It reminded us of all the people that we mourned. The people who died at the hands of the mind flayer and it's mini monsters. Barbara, Bob, Billy, Hopper, Heather, and that lady who called Nancy for a news report who I can't remember. Technically Will and Eleven also almost died. So we are all REALLY worried. We thought this was over. Like actually over. But anyways I can't keep going on about this, time to meet the other for school.

— Time Skip sponsored by the Mind Flayer—

Third Person POV:
The group walked to school together, talking and laughing. That is until Lucas brought up the events of the previous night.
"Guys, we need to have a plan. Seriously this isn't a joke." Lucas told them.
"Oh trust me, we know. But first, we need the others. We need to figure out where the portal's opening is first. For now, we stay on guard. Be careful, and keep a weapon in our back pocket at all times." said Max doing some quick thinking.
"Careful." said El.
Then, the kids split up for their classes. Little did they know, at the end of the day, people would be waiting for them.

Ik that this is a really short chapter but I kinda like it, but I'll post longer ones soon.