Part 5: Avengers Assemble

Mike's POV:
I walked out of class with Dustin and Max. I was keen to see El, make sure she was feeling okay and everything. Did not want a repeat of yesterday. I hurried outside to meet the others while Max and Dustin tried to keep up behind me.

When I walked out, I saw El talking with Lucas and Will. Ok everything's fine. I was walking up to her to say hi, when some random dude pulled her away. Oh no. No no no. I followed them, because I knew El couldn't show her powers. I wanted to make sure she was safe, and that guy looked weird. I looked at them around a corner.

"Hey, so your name is El, right?" The guy said cockily.
El just glared at him with annoyance.
"So, do you have a boyfriend, are you single? Wanna hang later?" he said with a smirk on his face.
El continued to glare at him.
"No." El said sternly.
"Well I think we are going to have to change that," he said while walking towards her.
El started walking backwards. No. I needed to help her. I ran into the alleyway, and caught up to El.

"Hey El," I said with a fake smile towards the guy.
"So, who are you," the guy said with a disgusted face to me.
"I'm Mike, I'm her boyfriend," I said making sure I pronounce every word strongly.
"For now," he mumbled under his breath.
"No." El said to the boy. She must have picked up the mumbling. "Always." She finished.
I gave her a smile and she returned it. She was really amazing.
"Now leave her alone." I said sternly.
The guy rolled his eyes and mumbled something like 'your going to pay or something', then walked away.
"You ok?" I asked her
"Yeah," she replied with a smile.
I gave her a kiss then intwined her hand in mine.

We walked back to the others and they gave us a confused look.
"Tell you guys later," I said quickly.
"Right now, we need to get home. Fast and quick, to make it minimal attacks." Lucas whispered to us
"Ok," we all replied.

Fury's POV:
We were getting ready to take this girl and her friends to be detained. They murdered TWO people. They couldn't deny it, we had pictures of them that we took yesterday.

-Time Skip-

"So, we have teenage murderers on the loose. We need to detain them. Now. We can't have people being killed randomly. We need to ask them who they are working for, understood?" I said to the people in the room.

There was Natasha, who was really good at hand-to-hand combat, Tony, well he's Iron Man, Steve, the superhuman, Bruce, who was really strong when in his Hulk form, Peter, who could shoot webs from his hands (Spider-Man), Wanda, who was a witch, and the rest of the Avengers were off on another planet trying to save it from exploding or something. I couldn't keep track.

"Yeah, let's go guys, grab some tranquilizer arrows, and any of our weapons, and we should be ready to go." said Natasha while starting to get out of her seat.
"All right then, Avengers assemble. I'm trusting you guys to get them here for questioning." I said in a serious tone.
"Ok, let's go," said Bruce.
They all started to get out of their seats, and left the room. I turned on my earpiece, and believed that they would get this mission done.

Tony's POV:
"Can you hear me now??" I asked for the millionth time in my earpiece.
"Ok I can hear you, what were you saying?" replied Fury into my ear.
"Nothing, we are still traveling to the girls school," I said in a whisper as we approached the school.
"So Peter, you go to school here," I said jokingly.
"Shut up." he mumbled.
"I can't believe a murderer goes to my school!" he whisper-yelled.
"Well, that's the truth," said Steve, "now be quiet! We need to take them on."

Natasha's POV:
The girl and a boy went into an alleyway. We waited. Waited. Oh she came out. Wait, not with the same boy though, no no no no. God we really need to take her in. They started walking away from the school, and we started the follow. We lost them for a bit, then we heard a scream. NO NO NO. God why is this so hard.

El's POV:
I was walking beside Mike. We were all huddled together. We walked through an alleyway, and heard a scream. No. No. No. Bad. I ran towards the scream while the others followed. There were three dead bodies on the floor. Three girls who had pretty dresses on. Pretty. Mike came up to me as the lights started flickering. He put his hand on my shoulder as I started to sob into his shirt.

I heard a scream behind me. It was Max. A demogorgon grabbed onto her leg. I ran up to her as the demogorgon pierced through her skin. I focused on getting the demogorgon off of her. She was screaming but then it turned into sobs as I opened my eyes, seeing the demogorgon gone. I fell to the floor. My energy was gone. Two demogorgons in two days. Too much. Mike lay beside me as I started breathing heavily.

Mike's POV:
I was laying with El trying to calm her down. I looked at behind me, and I saw Will, Lucas, and Dustin holding Max up, and bringing her beside us. Lucas was talking with Max as she started sobbing because of the pain. Will and Dustin started to call the other four, as in Steve, Robyn, Jonathan, and Nancy. They were talking on the phone in whispers, in fear of talking about this in an alleyway. El started pulling herself towards Max, and I started helping her. She started to stare at Max's leg, and the blood on Max's leg dried as El's nose bled. El tumbled back after it was dry. She landed in my arms.
"El, it's going to be okay, I promise," I told El in a soothing voice.

Suddenly, I heard a small movement behind me. I whipped my head around and saw a glimpse of a head of hair.
"Guys, we're being watched," I whispered under my breath.
The others seems to pick up on this, and looked around the alleyway slowly. They all started to stand up and look around. Suddenly, a few people stepped out of the shadows. Some in masks, some in suits, and some with normal clothes.

"What do you want?" trembled Will
"We want you to come with us. Now. You have been accused of...holy shit!" The man in an iron suit yelled.
He looked behind me. I turned around, realizing the three dead bodies on the floor. Yeah, there was no way we could just cover this up.
"Your group has now been accused of TWO murders. Come with us peacefully, or we will take you by force." said a woman in a black suit.
"We are not coming with you! No! I'm sick of being trailed by the government you sons of bitches!" yelled Dustin toward all the people.
I stood protectively of El on the floor as me, Dustin, Lucas, and Dustin started to move in front of both Max and El.
Ok I'm guessing that what Dustin said angered them. They pulled out a gun looking thing that seemed to be filled with arrows. A man that looked like an American flag pulled the trigger on that gun-looking thing, and it hit Dustin. He fell straight on the floor, but still breathing. Thank god he was still breathing.

The rest of the people came and grabbed us. Leaving the two girls shown. This reminded me of the first time we destroyed a demogorgon. The government agents held us away from El. El feeling lost. Calling for us. I started to struggle, but it was no use. No use at all. I looked at El on the floor, she fell back as a woman hit her wait another one of those arrows.
"NO!" I yelled as I started to struggle more.
No, they hurt her. NO!
"El," I said. I saw her eyes flicker open for a quick second. She's ok. She looked at me with a pleading look that said 'stay quiet'. I stopped struggling. I needed to trust her. Then, I saw the people piercing arrows into my friend's backs. I'm assuming he did the same to me, as I toppled onto the floor as the man who was holding me let me go. Everything went hazy. Then I blacked out.